Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
iPhone keeps restarting or rebooting is not a serious problem for iOS users. Because that usually happens on All other iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch Models. Here, I will teach you, how to stop or auto reboot iPhone by itself problem? Your iPhone is unable to restore using iTunes/Finder, as a result, the iPhone won’t start and don’t save data to the New iPhone. Apple gives two different options for restoring old iPhone Data to the new iPhone without auto-restarting. I use iCloud restore for a move all data to a new iPhone.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
These troubleshooting solutions helpful for the iPhone 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 11, iPhone XR, iPhone XS/XS Max, iPhone 8(Plus), iPhone 7(Plus), iPhone 6S(Plus), iPhone 6(Plus), iPhone 5S/5. iPhone Keeps Shutting Down and restarting Over and Over Automatically Every Few Minutes…
Get Fixed: My iPhone Keeps Restarting and Crashing itself
Fix 1: Check for The Update Using Finder/iTunes
Normally, We can not update Over the Air (Using WiFi) from the iPhone Settings app. Updates iOS using iTunes/Finder is a smart and fast way to update old iOS without any data loss.
- You can update iOS from Settings using WiFi from Settings > General > Software Update (iOS crashing on the Specific event). Still not fixed then Restore old Backup.
- Using iTunes/Finder: Connect your iPhone to iTunes on Mac or PC. Unlock iPhone screen and Tap “trust” this computer in a popup showing on iPhone. Use Finder on macOS Catalina and Latest MacOS, Use iTunes on macOS Mojave & Earlier and Windows PC/Laptop, Go to iPhone Summary page > See “Backups” Section > Restore Backup [See 7 Option in Below Screen].
Fix 2: Full Restore to Install New iOS: Repair Corrupted Files
Clean Restore will help you fix any serious problem quickly if you are suffering a couple of months after getting the latest update from Apple. Before that Take Backup your iPhone Using iTunes/Finder [See Option 6 in the above picture – Device Summary page]
- Turn off Find my iPhone from settings on the iPhone [Settings app > Apple ID Name > Scroll to Finy My Option > Find My iPhone > Turn off Find My iPhone > That’s it.].
We Can install Fresh iOS by Restore iOS in Recovery Mode,
Connect your iPhone to iTunes/Finder using Lightning Cable, Once your iPhone appears on Finder sidebar or iTunes Window, Quickly Press Volume up button and Release, Then Quickly press Volume Down button and Release. Now Press and Hold side button until you get the message, iPhone has detected in recovery mode.
[iPhone 7/7 Plus: Connect your iPhone to iTunes/Finder, Press and Hold Side button and Volume Down button until you see Recovery mode screen on iPhone, iPhone 6S/6(Plus): Connect your iPhone to iTunes/Finder, Press and Hold Side button and Home button until you see Recovery mode screen on iPhone]
If Your iPhone Exit from the Recovery mode then repeats the steps for Recovery mode.
Fix 3: Hard Reset or Force Restart iPhone X or later all models
People are trying to restart iPhone, But Force Restart works well in such troubleshooting tips.
- Press and Quickly Release Volume Up button,
- Press and Quickly Release Volume Down Button,
- Press and Hold Side Button until you see the Apple logo on Screen after the black screen. wait for your iPhone to turn on automatically.
To start the iPhone, again press the Side button until the startup apple logo on the screen.
iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Press and hold the Volume down button and Side Power button until you see the Apple logo after the black screen. Wait for your iPhone will turn on.
iPhone 6S/6S Plus
- Press and Hold Sleep/Wake and Home button until you see the Apple logo on screen after the black screen iPhone.
Fix 4: All Apps Make Up to Date: Open App Store and Update
Update iOS and Remove outdated, incompatible apps installed on the iPhone.
- Go to the Settings app > General > About > Applications > See incompatible iOS app (Remove it or Contact app developer from the app store).
Fix 5: Change Date and Time to Manually
- Set fix date for auto-update Date and Time setting. Go to the Settings > General > Date & Time > Select today’s date and save.
Fix 6: Hardware Repair or Apple Support
all iPhone, iPad models cover 90 Days free repair service from apple. Ask to Apple Support center via call and Book Appointment at Genius Bar for Repair assistance. If your device is old or Refurbished then contact your previous owner and confirm that the Battery is original or not. If You are unable to get assistance then you should go with third-party repair to diagnose the solution at minimum cost. That’s it.
I hope you get to fix your iPhone keeps restarting itself. Share with others who are suffering from this serious problem on your social page.