Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Do you know what’s the best part of buying an Apple iPhone? That is, Apple always provides the new updates for all the iPhone’s, iPad’s, iPod’s, or whether it is Mac, except for old devices. However, now we would also like to tell you that with every new firmware update the users face multiple bugs like iPhone XR black screen spinning wheel or iPhone 11 stuck on the loading screen, etc.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
So if you are the one who has a black screen spinning wheel in iPhone XR, we understand how painful it is for you to use such an unresponsive device. You should not wait for the problem to get fixed automatically, instead try our tips to
Fix iPhone XR Black Screen Spinning Wheel
Solution 1: Force Reboot iPhone XR
A hard reboot will clear out few shared resources quickly of iPhone’s firmware that are resulting in iPhone XR black screen spinning wheel. If simple restarting doesn’t work then go to the further solution.
- #1: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- #2: Press and quickly release the Volume Down button.
- #3: Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Solution 2: Restore iPhone XR using iTunes
Another effective solution is restoring the iPhone through iTunes. So when you follow this troubleshoot all the settings will be restored according to past backup. To prevent current data and settings we would suggest you take a backup, if possible.
- Step #1: Connect the iPhone to the PC or Mac using a lightning cable.
- Step #2: Launch “iTunes” in PC.
- Step #3: Select your iPhone.
- Step #4: Click on the “Summary” panel.
- Step #5: Under the Backup section, you have to select “Restore Backup”.
- Step #6: For your convenience select the latest backup.
Step #7: Wait until the restoring gets completed.
Solution 3: Update your iPhone XR
If the above solution didn’t work for you, you must try to Update iPhone and fix iPhone XR black screen spinning wheel. I had tried this before and luckily I succeeded in fixing the problem. Hopefully, this could be helpful to you.
Way 1: Update your Apple iPhone Using the Settings app OTA Update
- Step #1: Go to the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Step #2: Tap “General”.
- Step #3: Select “Software Update”.
If an update is available it will appear as a message to update the iPhone else it displays Your Software is Up to Date. if your phone updated but still the problem occurs then continue bottom listed workaround.
Way 2: Update your iPhone Using iTunes
- Step #1: Connect the iPhone to PC and launch “iTunes”.
- Step #2: Choose your iPhone.
- Step #3: Click on the “Summary” tab.
- Step #4: Select “Check for Update”.
Similarly, from here, you can update the iOS.
Do you need more help? Feel free and you can ask us in the comments!
We’re always ready to back with a satisfied solution.