Table of Contents Show
- 5 Solutions to wake up your iPhone 14 Pro won’t turn on or Black screen of death
- Solution 1: iPhone 14 Pro won’t turn on or Charge [Leave Charger Connected for At Least 30 Minutes]
- Solution 2: Force Restart iPhone while charging
- Solution 3: Try Recovery Mode: Use iTunes/Finder to fix Software Problems
- Solution 4: iPhone 14 Pro Overheating and Not Turning on
- Solution 5: Contact Apple Support & Repair Guide
- Connect with us!
This article will help you fix your iPhone 14 Pro that won’t Turn On at all issues. What to do if iPhone won’t turn on after the iOS update Downgrade/Restore, iPhone Won’t Turn on suddenly, After Wakeup in Early morning is one of the most common conflicting issues on our newest members of the iPhone 14 family is iPhone 14 Pro won’t turn on, iPhone 14 Pro stuck on Apple logo, iPhone 14 Pro frozen and much more in different conditions.
Well, we have prepared some tricks for you to fix iPhone 14 Pro that won’t turn on. In this tutorial, you will learn how to make your iPhone work like before. iPhone won’t turn on after the update can also be fixed by following the below troubleshoots. Are you looking for a solution for iPhone 11 Pro Won’t turn on [Pro/ 11 Pro Max]?
- iPhone Won’t turn on After Update to latest iOS version
- iPhone 14 Pro Black screen of Death after Drop or Water Damage.
- Power supply not charging my iPhone 14 Pro after a long period of time
5 Solutions to wake up your iPhone 14 Pro won’t turn on or Black screen of death
are you turning on the iPhone correctly by holding down the Side button for at least 8-10 seconds? It could take longer, so keep pressing the Side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen. If it doesn’t work then begin with Solution #1.
Solution 1: iPhone 14 Pro won’t turn on or Charge [Leave Charger Connected for At Least 30 Minutes]
Apple user posted on apple discussion, iPhone showing charging icon & Lightning Cable on the screen when plugged on it. After 5 minutes, Side button is not working and Black screen of death.
Do you remember when did you connect the charger to your iPhone last time? If you forgot, then one significant reason behind this could be iPhone battery is drained to the bottom. So to connect the charger with iPhone and let it charge for 30 minutes and check if iPhone won’t turn on is fixed or not.
NOTE: Before doing anything, pick up a thin, soft stick/tool; with the help of that, try to clean the charging port of the iPhone. Frequently, due to debris and dirt, the iPhone won’t charge, and ultimately it won’t turn on.
- Use Apple Official Cable and Adapter
- Try alternate Wireless Charger instead of traditional charger or vice versa.
- The cable is connected but power is not passing on the iPhone’s body.
- Connect the charger to other AC power source.
- The correct way to Charge and Know my iPhone is Charging or Not: ideal screen during charging any iPhone model is, your iPhone screen will only see the Battery icon, not a Cable connector. after 25 to 30 Minutes try Soft Turn on, Only Press, and Hold side/Power button to See Startup Apple logo in middle on the phone screen. if your iPhone is not responding then Hard Reboot is necessary in this case. That’s showing in the next solution.
Also, check if the adapter or lightning cable that you are using is not ill-functioning. Alternatively, you can connect the iPhone to the laptop to charge it. If this isn’t an issue, then head over to the next solution.
Solution 2: Force Restart iPhone while charging
The iPhone is stuck on the Black Screen for some users, but they interpret it as it won’t turn on. But, of course, it’s hard to judge when the iPhone only shows a black screen. In such cases, you can try force restarting the iPhone and see if it works.
If iPhone 14 Pro won’t turn on after the iOS 16 update or iPhone is frozen, try to fix it with a simple force restart. Many times when software performance degrades, a quick force restart is helpful to resolve the significant issues. Whether your iPhone is updated to iOS 16.2.XX or not, this step will help you fix the problem.
1→ Quickly pressing and release the Volume Up button.
2→ Quickly Pressing and release the Volume Down button.
3→ After that, only Hold down the Side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen. if the Apple logo is not showing on the Screen after a long wait on a charge, Follow the next solution. Or Wait more Few minutes to charge your iPhone.
Note: Don’t worry; your phone’s saved data on the phone’s internal memory will remain safe after force restarting; you don’t need to create backups.
Solution 3: Try Recovery Mode: Use iTunes/Finder to fix Software Problems
Watch this video to put your iPhone into recovery mode.
Now we will seek help from iTunes to fix Apple iPhone 14 Pro that won’t turn on after the update. Unfortunately, there can be a significant failure in the iPhone 14 Pro’s operating system, and that’s why the iPhone still won’t turn on. However, if iTunes can recognize the device, it is easy for you to fix this critical problem, or else there is hardware damage in your iPhone, for which we cannot do anything.
- Some users are using macOS Catalina or later on Mac, so macOS Catalina, Big Sur users can use Finder instead of iTunes. Because of no More iTunes on new macOS. Only macOS Mojave and Windows users can use iTunes. Follow the steps below that install the latest iOS Update in Recovery mode.
Restore on MacOS Catalina, macOS Big Sur: Restore iOS Using Finder on macOS.
- Connect the iPhone with a Mac/computer using the lightning cable.
- Launch “iTunes”/”Finder” on your computer/ Mac. Unlock your iPhone with Passcode to pair with Mac/PC. Your iPhone will see on iTunes top windows and Finder Will show iPhone in Finder Sidebar.
- Quickly press and release the Volume Up button.
- After That, Quickly Press and release the Volume Down button.
- Now only, Hold down the Power button until your iTunes on Mac Say your iPhone is in Recovery mode in the popup with two options. Don’t release when you see the Apple logo.
- There you will see “Update and Restore, select “Update” on your iTunes screen.
iTunes may take 15 to 20 minutes to complete the process successfully. If you find that iTunes/Finder takes more time, then quit the process and begin the same process again.
Note: Update the iOS to the latest version available, so please update your Phone operating system after taking the latest backup copy in iCloud or on Your PC or Mac with iTunes or Using Finder (Mac Catalina or later).
After restoration doesn’t complete it with the help of iTunes and Stuck, the process unluckily recovery mode restore failed to amend the error, then try to perform a DFU mode on your Apple iPhone. Here’s the complete guide Restoring iPhone in DFU mode to fix iPhone won’t Power ON. I’m sure DFU mode troubleshooting an iPhone black screen of death along with the iPhone charge slowly. If you are a user, none of the above solutions work then, please get in touch with your carrier support and get a piece of information. After that, go to the final resort.
Read More: Why iPhone won’t charge after iOS Update
Solution 4: iPhone 14 Pro Overheating and Not Turning on
After Spending enough time on charging mode, Your iPhone will start overheating, So I recommend Remove the Back cover and Keep it on Charge. Also, restoring Process overheat your iPhone. When the iPhone gets hot, it stops certain services or the entire iPhone to prevent any other damages. None of the solutions is working for you, and then I recommend talking with apple support online, Chat, or Phone call.
Solution 5: Contact Apple Support & Repair Guide
Some of the time, Internal hardware problem is the problem; get free assistance from Apple Help. For Repairs & Physical Damage, – Also You will get Free Repair & Replacement for iPhone if it’s under warranty, Check Warranty Status Online. Book a genius bar appointment or contact near Apple authorized service store. It might be you don’t know it’s Water Damage, a Loose connection between the processor, and screen disconnect.
None of the troubleshoots techniques fix iPhone 14 Pro won’t turn on then you should contact the Apple Center. At last, you have that only hope left to bring your iPhone from this loop. Make an appointment and get repaired your iPhone as soon as possible. Hopefully, you will leave the Apple Store with a face on your smile!
Connect with us!
To get more official tips from us via mail or on Thread, keep posting and Follow us on social: Facebook and Twitter. Millions of people have severe problems like battery issues, Apple ID and Backup, Data loss, and more.