So now all of having iOS 12 public in your iPhone and hope so you are having fun with all the terrific features of it. iOS 12 is appreciated by the whole world because from back years users are expecting more from the Apple and this iOS 12 has fulfilled almost demands of the iPhone users. On the other side while installing the iOS 12 most common issues that we have faced before like iPhone stuck on Apple logo, Sometimes After Drop/ Fall and Water Damage, unable to activate iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS Max black screen after iOS 12 update or “Most of the restore or Downgrade iOS time” and more.
Eventually today we are representing this article to fix iPhone XS Max black screen after update and boot, your iPhone starts work like before. the same fix also applicable if your iPhone is restarting in boot loop again and again.
Get help for the Below circumstances
- iPhone XS Max screen black but still works
- iPhone XS Max black screen of Death
- My iPhone XS Max Screen went black after I dropped it
- Water Damage and Dropped [Requited Technical Assistant – Apple or Technician]
- 1 Troubleshooting help on iPhone XS Max Black Screen of Death
Troubleshooting help on iPhone XS Max Black Screen of Death
Solution 1: Force Reboot iPhone
This is the easiest troubleshoot method which has fixed the weird issues of every iPhone user for the first time. So it’s time to try your luck and fix iPhone black screen after iOS 12 update or iOS 12 beta update. The methods vary as per model to hard restart the iPhone.
For iPhone XS Max/ 8/8Plus/X Plus Model
- Step #1: Press and release the Volume Up button.
- Step #2: Press and release the Volume Down key.
- Step #3: Lastly, Only hold down the power key until you find the Apple logo on the screen.
For iPhone 6S/SE/6/5S or plus version
- Step #1: Press and hold the Home button and Power button until you see Apple logo.
For iPhone 7/7Plus
- Step #1: Press and hold the Volume Down button and Side button together till the Apple logo appears on the screen.
This is how you can perform force restart on iPhone. If you still found the black screen look out the next solution.
Solution 2: Fix iPhone Black Screen after update with iTunes
If we are talking about using iTunes to fix any issues on iPhone, then there are only two options are available whether you can restore the iPhone or Update it to the latest version. With your iPhone XS Max black screen, we will restore the device. Please note that you will lose all of your data which is stored in iPhone once you restore the device.
Step #1: Connect your iPhone using the lightning cable in the computer.
Step #2: Now, depending upon your iPhone model carefully reboot the iPhone.
For iPhone XS Max/ XR/8/8 Plus/XS
- Press and release the Volume Up button and Volume Down button one by one respectively.
- Next, hold the Side button until you see iTunes screen on iPhone.
If you have iPhone SE/6s or below
- Press and hold the Home button and power button until you see recovery screen with iTunes on your iPhone.
For iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Hold down the Volume down button and side button and release when iPhone goes in DFU mode.
Step #3: When you see “Connect to iTunes” on the iPhone then release the buttons.
Step #4: Open “iTunes”.
Step #5: Next, you will see a message like “There is a problem with the iPhone “iPhone” that requires it to be updated or restored”.
Step #6: Go with “Restore” and iTunes will take few minutes to complete the restoration.
Solution 4: Restore using iTunes on iPhone XS Max in Black screen
other web sources on the internet saying that you can restore your iPhone into Recovery mode, So First Hard Reboot then Put into DFU or recovery mode. But the problem is that how can I hard reboot my iPhone after the black screen.
Is it possible to restore iPhone into the Black screen, Yes follow my steps below?
- First Connect your iPhone to iTunes using Lightning cable. Open iTunes on Mac or PC [iPhone should be updated].
- Now, press and hold Power/Side button and Volume down button for 10 seconds. Now release only side button but continuously press and hold on Volume down button. Until you see iTunes popup with restore option.
“iTunes has detected an iPhone XS Max in recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes.” Click on ok.
And Go with Restore iPhone. iTunes will download the latest firmware to install a New or last version of iOS automatically.
Use iTunes to set up your iPhone to get all the data back on your iPhone.
Solution 5: Not Enough Charge
Take Care About, What is Wrong?
iPhone is Connected with charger but not charging, This we can identify from the screen.
[Wrong] Battery with Lightning cable on iPhone Screen, That means Charging Lightning cable is connected but the power source is not started.
[Right] iPhone Screen showing only Empty red battery while iPhone is on charging pad or charging cable.
Solution 6: Contact the Apple Support
Since you have to read this solution that means the above doesn’t work out for you. In such a situation we will consider that the problem might be with hardware. Loose contact of the screen, broken screen, or if you have changed the screen from a local shop, so its time for you to meet the technical team of Apple Support.
Get free suggestions from Apple Help, what should you do if any hardware problem is found. Give us credit on behalf of helping us by like our Social page Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus and subscribing YouTube.