So now all of having iOS 12 public in your iPhone and hope so you are having fun with all the terrific features of it. iOS 13 is appreciated by the whole world because from back years users are expecting more from the Apple and this iOS has fulfilled almost demands of the iPhone users. On the other side while installing the iOS 13 most common issues that we have faced before like iPhone stuck on Apple logo, Sometimes After Drop/ Fall and Water Damage, unable to activate iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS Max black screen after iOS 13/iOS 12 update or “Most of the restore or Downgrade iOS time” and more.
Eventually today we are representing this article to fix iPhone XS Max black screen after update and boot, your iPhone starts work like before. the same fix also applicable if your iPhone is restarting in boot loop again and again.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Get help for the Below circumstances
- iPhone XS Max screen black but still works
- iPhone XS Max black screen of Death
- My iPhone XS Max Screen went black after I dropped it
- Water Damage and Dropped [Required Technical Assistant – Apple Technician(Recommended) or Local Technician]
Troubleshooting help on iPhone XS Max Black Screen of Death
Solution 1: Not Enough Charge
iPhone XS Max is connected to the charger but not charging iOS 13? Probably you have damaged the system functioning of the iPhone by using the non-Apple charger. I have also seen the people who end up with water damage in the charging port and unable to charge the iPhone. To verify what the real issue is, borrow one Apple Charger from your neighbor or friend and try to connect to the iPhone.
Look at the indications and check your device is facing what type of problem. Charge At Least 15 to 30 Minutes in correct way.
[Cross] Battery with Lightning cable on iPhone Screen, That means Charging Lightning cable is connected but the power source is not started.
[Right Way to Charge] iPhone Screen showing only Empty red battery while the iPhone is on charging pad or charging cable.
Solution 2: Force Reboot iPhone
This is the easiest troubleshoot method which has fixed the weird issues of every iPhone user for the first time. So it’s time to try your luck and fix iPhone XS Max black screen after iOS 13/iOS 12 update or iOS 13 beta update. The methods vary as per model to hard restart the iPhone.
For iPhone XS Max/ 8/8Plus/X Model
- Step #1: Press and release the Volume Up button.
- Step #2: Press and release the Volume Down key.
- Step #3: Lastly, hold down the power key until you find the Apple logo on the screen.
For iPhone 6S/SE/6/5S or plus version
- Step #1: Press and hold the Home button and Power button until you see the Apple logo.
For iPhone 7/7Plus
- Step #1: Press and hold the Volume Down button and Side button together until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
This is how you can perform a force restart on iPhone. If you still found the black screen look out the next solution.
Solution 3: Fix iPhone Black Screen after update with iTunes
If we are talking about using iTunes to fix any issues on the iPhone, then there are only two options are available whether you can restore the iPhone or Update it to the latest version. With your iPhone XS Max black screen, we will restore the device. Please note that you will lose all of your data which is stored in iPhone once you restore the device.
Step #1: Connect your iPhone using the lightning cable in the computer.
Step #2: Now, depending upon your iPhone model carefully reboot the iPhone.
For iPhone XS Max/ XR/8/8 Plus/XS
- Press and release the Volume Up button and Volume Down button one by one respectively.
- Next, hold the Side button until you see the iTunes screen on iPhone.
If you have iPhone SE/6s or below
- Press and hold the Home button and power button until you see the recovery screen with iTunes on your iPhone.
For iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Hold down the Volume down button and side button and release when the iPhone goes in DFU mode.
Step #3: When you see “Connect to iTunes” on the iPhone then release the buttons.
Step #4: Open “iTunes”.
Step #5: Next, you will see a message like “There is a problem with the iPhone “iPhone” that requires it to be Updated or Restored”.
Step #6: Go with “Restore” and iTunes will take a few minutes to complete the restoration.
Solution 4: Restore using iTunes on iPhone XS Max in Black screen
Other web sources on the internet saying that you can restore your iPhone into Recovery mode, So First Hard Reboot then Put into DFU or recovery mode. But the problem is that how can I hard reboot my iPhone after the black screen.
Is it possible to restore iPhone into the Black screen, Yes follow my steps below?
- First Connect your iPhone to iTunes using Lightning cable. Open iTunes on Mac or PC [iPhone should be updated].
- Now, press and hold the Power/Side button and Volume down button for 10 seconds. Now release only side button but continuously press and hold on Volume down button. Until you see iTunes popup with the restore option.
“iTunes has detected an iPhone XS Max in recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes.” Click on ok.
And Go with Restore iPhone. iTunes will download the latest firmware to install a New or last version of iOS automatically.
Use iTunes to set up your iPhone to get all the data back on your iPhone.
Premium Support is Free Now
Solution 6: Contact the Apple Support
Since you have to read this solution that means the above doesn’t work out for you. In such a situation we will consider that the problem might be with the hardware. Loose contact of the screen, broken screen, or if you have changed the screen from a local shop, so its time for you to meet the technical team of Apple Support.
Get free suggestions from Apple Help, what should you do if any hardware problem is found. Give us credit on behalf of helping us by like our Social page Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus and subscribing YouTube.