Is your iPhone 13 Pro Max stuck on headphone mode after updating the device? Or iPhone 13 stuck on headphone mode without headphones? Then we have brought you some potential solutions to fix this issue. Probably it is caused by some software glitch, and so our speaker stopped working on iPhone.
Eliminate this issue by trying the below troubleshoots, and if you are unable to bring a solution to this problem, then you have to contact Apple Support.
First of all, try these quick fixes,
- Check from the Settings by playing ringtones, Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Ringtone. Play ringtones and see if the speaker is working or not.
- Clean the port of the iPhone, and make sure there is no dust in there.
- Connect and disconnect the Bluetooth speaker.
- Enable and disable Airplane Mode.
- Try using the Music App.
- Charge your iPhone.
- Force close all the background applications.
The walkthrough that fixes my iPhone 13 Pro Max stuck on Headphone Mode
Solution 1: Switch the Mute button
Sometimes while we put the iPhone in our pocket, the mute switch gets triggered automatically. So check the mute button.
Solution 2: Hard restart iPhone 13 Pro Max
This is the first troubleshoot we would prefer you to fix iPhone 13 Pro Max stuck on headphone mode and get back your device to a normal state.
- Step #1: Press and release the Volume Up button.
- Step #2: Press and release the Volume Down button.
- Step #3: Hold down the Side button until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
Solution 3: Set The Call Audio Routing To Automatic
Go to the Settings app on the iPhone.
Next, Tap on General > Accessibility > Call Audio Routing > Automatic.
Solution 4: Reset All Settings
If restarting iPhone 13 Pro Max is not helpful then try to resolve the cause by resetting all settings. All of the current settings will be reset to default and don’t worry your data will not be affected by this action.
- Step #1: Go to “Settings”.
- Step #2: Open “General” and tap “Reset”.
- Step #3: Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Step #4: Enter the passcode and confirm it.
Solution 5: Update Your iPhone Software
Kindly check if any update is available for iPhone 13 Pro Max as it contains many bug fixes and performance improvements in iPhone. It is possible that updating the device will patch up the iPhone stuck on headphone mode and your device starts working like before.
- Step #1: Launch “Settings”.
- Step #2: Open “General” and select “Software Update”.
Solution 6: Restore the iPhone
Still, if your iPhone 13 Pro Max is stuck on headphone mode then it might be a significant software cause that is affecting your device. If it was a minor glitch, it must be removed by the above solutions. However, iPhone is still unstable you have to restore the iPhone to its factory settings. To do so, you will need the latest iTunes installed on your Mac or Windows. Back up your device before restoring iPhone to its factory settings.
- Step #1: Connect the iPhone to the PC.
- Step #2: Launch “iTunes” and locate your device.
- Step #3: Back up your device if not taken.
- Step #4: Next, click on “Restore”.
- Step #5: Confirm restore and proceed.
Apart from all these tips, you can also try to fix iPhone 13 Pro Max stuck on headphone mode by putting your device into DFU mode. Check out our post on how to put iPhone on DFU mode?