Last Updated on Dec 3, 2020
Bluetooth technology has widened in last few years. You can connect any device which has Bluetooth and go wireless. Like connect Bluetooth headphone and enjoy songs and calls hands free. Even we are using Bluetooth keyboard and mouse for tangled free use of accessories. Only you have to enable Bluetooth in iPhone and in that device, and within seconds they will pair automatically if they are paired before.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Sometimes pairing of Bluetooth device with iPhone can cause complications if they are corrupted, or there is a problem with the iPhone. Let’s head over to fix iPhone XS Max won’t pair or connect the Bluetooth accessory.
- Primarily you should enable and disable the Bluetooth and if that doesn’t work then follow our troubleshooting guide.
- iPhone Bluetooth not finding Device: Bluetooth Device may be connected to another device already or Not turned on.
- iPhone Bluetooth Spinning Wheel: Keep Both device asps near in distance or Turn off/On accessories and try again
4 Solutions to fix your iPhone XS (Max) Won’t Pair or Connect to Bluetooth
Fix 1: Reboot iPhone and Bluetooth device too
Unluckily if you have encountered this problem while connecting iPhone to Bluetooth device then first restart the iPhone XS Max and Bluetooth device, and so it will fix minor glitches.
- Press and release Volume Up button.
- Press and release Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Power button until the Apple logo appears on the screen and Black screen after that.
To restart Bluetooth device simply turn it off or unplug the power adapter for a few seconds and then turn on the Bluetooth accessory. As a result firmware errors of Bluetooth device will be fixed.
Note: Make your Bluetooth accessory in discoverable mode and wait for the iPhone to scan that device. When you found the device on the list then tap on it to pair. In case if you have asked to enter pairing code then check out the manual or contact customer care to know what is pairing code.
Fix 2: Switch Bluetooth and Airplane mode to off/on
Toggle off and on the Bluetooth is one of the most straightforward way to refresh the list of connections. Besides turning on and off Airplane mode is also results in same and if restarting iPhone Xs Max doesn’t work out for you then try this.
How to turn off and on Bluetooth in iPhone XS Max
- From the “Settings”, tap “Bluetooth”.
- Toggle the Bluetooth to off, if it is on.
- Get back to home screen and after few seconds again enable Bluetooth by the same steps.
How to turn on and off Airplane mode in iPhone XS Max
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap “Airplane Mode”. Turn it on.
- Close the Settings app and then again turn Airplane mode off from the Settings.
By this, all the wireless radios will get a fresh start, and it might fix your iPhone XS Max won’t pair Bluetooth accessory.
Fix 3: Remove/Forget the Bluetooth accessory
If you are using that Bluetooth device for very long, then it might get corrupted, and that’s why iPhone XS Max won’t be able to connect Bluetooth device. Therefore un-pair the Bluetooth accessory and reconnect it with.
- Step #1: Launch “Settings” and tap “Bluetooth”.
- Step #2: Tap on the Bluetooth accessory (i) button.
- Step #3: When you see multiple options select “Forget This Device” and confirm it.
Now restart the iPhone and then enable the Bluetooth and try to pair the accessory with iPhone.
Fix 4: Reset Network Settings
Sometimes we made a wrong selection in the settings, and that results in such dramatic problems like this. When you reset network settings, all the settings that you have made related to the network will be changed to default.
- Step #1: Open “Settings” and tap “General”.
- Step #2: Next, select “Reset”.
- Step #3: Finally tap on “Reset Network Settings”.
Once you hit Reset Network Settings, you have to enter the passcode, and then iPhone Xs Max will reboot. All the configurations will be set to default.
Extra Power Hint!
Bluetooth problem you like biggest issues with your iPhone, You should Restore device to Factory settings. that install new iOS copy and Fix internet software error from the root of the device. Restore iPhone into recovery mode takes time but a fine solution for you.
This is all about how to fix iPhone XS Max won’t pair or connect to Bluetooth accessory. After trying all the four solutions still if you are not unable to pair the Bluetooth device with iPhone XS Max then check if the Bluetooth device is compatible with latest Bluetooth version? Read the manual or contact customer care of Bluetooth accessory. Another master solution is to factory reset the iPhone which will remove all of your data from iPhone XS Max.