The most common iTunes and Apple ID connection error is the message verification also failed sometimes you will see there was an error in connecting your Apple ID. People are using a different method to use the account on new iPhone and old iPhone. Here I am talking about for the new iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max.
Follow the troubleshooting tips for Apple ID verification failed or error in connecting your Apple ID
Follow The Below Quick Fix,
1, You have a good internet connection with the cellular data or Wi-Fi network.
2, correct Date and time or set to automatically.
3, use one Apple ID for all the Apple services like FaceTime, apple store iTunes, messages, and game centre.
4, log out your Apple ID settings app, and login Apple ID to reset login session on Apple Server.
5, if you are connected from the VPN services, disable the VPN and try to again.
6, Force Restart or Hard Reboot iPhone.
Troubleshooting steps for fix error connecting Apple ID or verification failed
Generally, this error message will appear on the screen after restart or reboot the device or sometimes update iOS with the latest version. For the authentication purpose, every iOS update required apple ID login that you are using on your iOS device.
And the problem is that some people are using different Apple ID for iCloud data! Contacts, messages, free download purchased the app, sync applications, and Apple Store apps.
At that time iCloud Apple ID is your primary Apple ID, that we need to sign the data back after the update or on the new device.
We can fix the issue by simply Re-login using a password for that Apple id that you seen on your screen.
Solution 1: Set Date and Time Automatically
For the privacy and security reason, your device didn’t get updated time and date. That doesn’t match with the Apple Server
- Go to the settings app on your iPhone iPad.
- Next to the settings, tab on the general option.
- Scroll to the date and time option.
- Enable toggle for set automatically.
Solution 2: Sign out Apple ID and sign in again
Manually verify apple ID after logout from the settings app on iPhone.
- Go to the settings app on the iOS device.
- Next, to the settings, tap on the profile name.
- Scroll to the iTunes and app store.
- Tap on the Apple id, from the account menu popup, tap on the sign-out.
- And Sign in again.
Solution 3. Hard Reboot or Force Restart your iPhone X Plus, iPhone Xs
Quickly Press and Release Volume up button.
Quickly Press and Release Volume Down button.
Now only press and hold side button until you see the apple logo on screen after black screen.
Solution 4. Restore iPhone to Recovery Mode using iTunes
Factory reset or Update iOS will auto fix all the internal glitches automatically. If you are confused and unable to find the error, issues something from WiFi, Cellular, Software Problem and more.
Install iTunes on your Mac and PC to the Latest version. Open iTunes.
Connect your iPhone to Mac or PC. Force restart or Hard Reboot in recovery mode.
- Press and Quickly release volume up button.
- Now Press and Quickly release volume down button.
- Now only Press and Hold side button for at least 10 seconds, After that, your iPhone will show a black screen only with iTunes logo and Lightning cable. Also iTunes popup with message, your iPhone is in recovery mode so we can update or Restore (ipsw) method to reinstall iOS copy on iPhone XS/ iPhone XS Max.
That’s the screen for recovery mode.
Now, Launch iTunes on Mac or PC. Connect your iPhone to iTunes via lightning cable, iTunes will popup that your iPhone in recovery mode and We can update or Restore using the button in the popup.
- Restore Option: This option will erase all the data and install New iOS on iPhone. Also, Use iTunes for setup your iPhone that will restore all the data back to iPhone.
- Backup Option: This option will only update the iOS version to the latest version without Data loss.
5. Reset Network Settings
Wi-Fi is disconnecting overtime and reconnecting again and again. Completely erase all the settings.
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone, iPad > Tap on General.
- Scroll to Reset > Reset Network settings.
6. Check the Apple service status it should be up in your country
Device Activation needs authentication from apple server. Connect your iPhone using your Account and Register Device under the account. You should check Apple Server status for the different services like App Store, iTunes, iMessage and more.
Give us feedback and Appreciate our tips by share this guide with your friends on your social page, Follow us on: and Subscribe us on YouTube.