Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Many Kinds of software available in the market to clear iPhone RAM Memory & Speed Up RAM process to use App or Game in 2020, also cache history to regain the storage on the iPhone. Some of the software used by you or not whatever I don’t know but if you maybe not getting satisfaction from it. Here I’m suggesting you use latest clean up software which you can utilize both on Mac OS and Window OS. Cache and temporary files consume few GBs of precious iPhone storage and also slow down the device. At that time you should clear iPhone cache with the help of mentioned third-party applications.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Maybe you knew Mycommerce business gateway it sells much product of iMobie, it’s producing many kinds of the Software product for iPhone like PhoneTrans, AnyTrans, and more. But the recommended product of iMobie is PhoneClean. Using this you can clear iPhone cache, History and you can get regain space in your iPhone.
To Free Up or Release RAM Memory of the iPhone, you don’t need to use any third-party software or tools. Go through the last method to explain in this tutorial.
What will be removed when you clear iPhone Cache?
How to Clear RAM of iPhone without any tool?
Releasing RAM of iPhone simply double up the speed, so if you are facing delay while using iPhone, then clear RAM Memory with the following procedure.
iPhone 7 or earlier and iPad with Home button,
- Go to the Settings > General > Scroll to Shutdown. So, Don’t do slide to turn off toggle.
- Now, Don’t turn off but press the only home button for 5 to 6 seconds. Until Screen flashes and Asks for entering a passcode to unlock the screen. unlock your iPhone and now All running app launch again. That means RAM is Clear on your iPhone.
For iPhone 11/11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPad without Home button,
- First of all, make sure AssitiveTouch is enabled. [Settings app > Accessibility > Touch > Assistive Touch Toggle and Enable it.]
- Go to Settings app > General > Shut down. Don’t turn off the iPhone using Slide to turn off, But Go to the next step.
- Now, Touch on AssistiveTouch and hold down the Home button under Assistive Touch until iPhone flashes and get back to the home screen. Enter the passcode to unlock the iPhone screen. Now All App that running in Background launch again and we feel like opening the first time.
Remove or Clear Other Cache and Free Up Storage Permanently
Now, your iPhone and iPad just like normal as before, Get the experience of speed and use the app in Free up RAM Memory.
1. App cache: – when you open any apps in your iPhone that’s Apps cache are stored in your memory space
2. Browser Cache & Cookies: – Browser Cache & cookies are Safari browser caches, which is created when you surfing something in your iPhone in search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Duckduck Go, etc.
3. Junk files: – Junk files are generating in your iPhone when you install new apps, run, and use an app.
4. Offline files & Script files (create from website Script) and partially downloaded file this file makes your default download data folder.
PhoneClean is the quickest way to clear iPhone cache without losing any important data or application. Also, PhoneClean can be used to clean the Windows cache, so no matter if you are looking to clean the iPhone cache or Windows cache PhoneClean will always help you regain storage.
You can buy PhoneClean from below link for both Mac OS and Window OS as well,
PhoneClean for Mac
- PhoneClean Pro for Mac:- 1 year subscription($19.99)
- Family License:- 1 Year subscription:($39.99)
- Business Plan:($99.99) – 1 Year
- Business Plan:($149.99) – LifeTime
- Personal License: (29.99)
PhoneClean for Windows
- PhoneClean Pro:- 1 year subscription($19.99)
- Family plan:($39.99)
- Business Plan:($99.99) – 1 Year
- Business Plan:($149.99) – Lifetime
- Personal License:- ($29.99)
Hey, kindly touch with us for more security of your Apple iOS and Mac OS device as well as make your iDevice more secure. At least you feel fresh after you doing clear iPhone cache, history and regain free space.
Like? Share it on your Twitter and like it on Facebook with your friends.