SMS conversations in secret, Many apps for chatting are available on the iTunes. Using those apps you can talk or SMS With your friends, relatives and much more with each other. But sometimes you have fear on your face related to chat (SMS) conversion and feel that if the conversion will read by the family member or guardians.But here I give tips by use of one iOS app for protecting your chatting conversion. In your life sometimes you have to need to hide your chat in your iPhone.
New Updates in iOS 10 iMessage added too many effects on every text conversation. One of the most popular iMessage text effects is invisible ink that helps iOS Users to Temporary hide your conversation at a glance using invisible ink mode. Still, apple not planned two-factor authentication or passcode for your Message app that unable to open or unauthorized access from home screen. But users are waiting. I found the standard solution that iPhone/ iPad users are too much like for more fun and privacy reasons.
Let’s see how to send iMessage text message with invisible ink effect on iOS 10 or later compatible iDevices (Ex: iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7/ 7 Plus, iPhone 6/ 6S, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S/ 5).
- 1 Hide text conversation in secret mode – How to use invisible ink on Message
- 2 Step to keep My iPhone SMS conversations furtive mode
Hide text conversation in secret mode – How to use invisible ink on Message
1. Open Messages app on iPhone, iPad
2. Type text in the Message box as an iMessage. Tap and Hold on Upper Arrow blue send icon, until you see screen effects.
3. Next, tap on invisible ink and send it. At the recipient, and the message will show blur until the user doesn’t try to see with a single tap on a text message. If we forgot to delete text or Picture/ image from the conversations, then it’s ignorable, Because no one can try to read all conversation by tapping each text.
Auto Delete or Hide Message conversation on Facebook Messenger iOS app
Open Facebook Messenger, Go to Messenger profile by a tap on the name of the recipient. Find Secret conversation.
Once you are in Facebook Messenger, secrete conversation mode, Text message box show another option for the timer. How long you are interested in keeping every text message in your Message conversation.
Maximum time limit is 1 minute.
Messenger Secret mode support picture or Video message. Stickers and emojis are also the fantastic ones to send as a secret Mode.
In short, we can share all things that we are using and sent in regular mode. Apart from location share and Video clips.
Other Key Features of the secret mode in Messenger:
- Self-timer at both Ends
- All the Secret style conversation notification on lock screen will not show name of sender
That’s it. Enjoy Secret Mode.
Pysl apps is a Best Secret chat hide and protect from other. Rikk created this application. Therefore, iPhone users could Protect Your Secret Life. Moreover, this app got the excellent review by iOS user, and I hope you can follow it very easily and understand too.
By application, you can allow also blacklist SMS chat and Wishlist SMS chat by using the chat filter.
After then you can see hide area by password cause of you can do your conversation secret with use of Password.
Step to keep My iPhone SMS conversations furtive mode
Now start step for How to keep chat conversion in secret mode.
Follow all step to SMS conversations in secret.
- Press your iPhone button for launch Cydia from springboard
- Press search tab which is located bottom your screen
- Now text Pysl in the search bar and search it after the type.
- After search, you can see Pysl in the list select it
- For Installation in your iOS device press the install button at right side if screen
- Now hit large Red button for install that you appear you on the screen
- Sometime after installation of the apps, it can ask you reboot your iOS device
- If you do not wish for reboot, then you can do continue
- And press Pysl Icon from the springboard for launching the apps on your iOS device
- Now hit setting for the open setting button
- Now type a new Password for restrict access to this area and then hit the save New password Button
- If you want to change the password then press the new password button that you can see on the screen
- Now hit the Back button which you can see at left side of the screen
- Now run backlist from the welcome side screen
- At the right side, corner hit the add button
- Hit add number from the contact
- Choose an address book list from your contact list
- Now Hit a contact’s number to use as a filter
- You will also be returned to the Blacklist screen.
- Here we have the options to enable three switches.
Moreover extra tips for manage the apps
- SMS DELETE:- You can hide Sms & delete it “on the air” (not doing it into the trace)
- SMS STOP:- You can hide Sms & store in Sms History
- CALL STOP:- You can hide call ®ister call in Call history
- If you wish I’ve enabled SMS STOP to hide SMS for this person, then hit the Add contact to list.
- You will then be returned to the Blacklist. Hit the Back button at the top left side of the screen.
- Switch the Pysl Enable to the ON condition
- For just test, you can do send an SMS to the person you just added to your Blacklist.
- Note if you are asked to your Password
- At the end Select SMS History from the Greeting Screen.
- Now you will find it my SMS is seen here but not it do in my iPhone Sms Box !!! …………
Keep in touch with us Dear friends for more information regarding iOS updates, on New in iMessage or Other social chat text message app like FB Messenger, Instagram, Viber, Line, etc.
Don’t Miss out: