Last Updated on
Apple iMessage giving all the features to add and remove recipients any time in the group list. Here are the steps to remove/ Leave yourself from the iMessage group. The recipient has the option to leave the group for a list of all the members added by the admin (Group creator). So none of the iMessage users have an idea on how to remove their own from the iMessage group. Many times unknown person added you to the rubbish conversation and message flood.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Extra notifications on a new message coming from that group will disappoint you again and again. Here is the best solution in this case what you have to do as a recipient from your iPhone and iPad iMessage app setting.
Don’t miss: the Fastest way for reply iMessage in iPhone & iPad
Disable/ Turnoff/ Remove/ Leave yourself from iMessage group in iPhone, iPad or Grayed Out
Once you leaving group from iMessage you can’t add yourself into that Group. As a result, you will not show in the group of the member list. You want to add in the group you have to contact the admin of that group if you want to add again. So make sure of that! Are you living in the correct group or not?
- Step #1. Open Messages app on your iPhone and iPad.
- Step #2. Choose a Group from the list of message conversations thread in a group.
- Step #3. On iMessage conversation screen, Tap on Info button under the Group name at top Center.
- Step #4. Tap on Leave this conversation, by scroll down the screen.
- Leave This Conversation is Grayed out or Missing, Then Must check that Your Group has at least three or more Members, If not then Add someone and Leave Your self.
- That’s it.
Now, you successfully leave yourself from iMessage group.
Hope you are active on iMessage. After solved problem on leaving yourself from iMessage group from your iPhone and iPad.
What’s in your case and how this iMessage tip helps to you, gently comment and share from below.