Here’s the triggered behind No volume or Low call volume on iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, either on Speaker or Headphone. For a specific reason, I have found an appropriate solution for each case in this tutorial. That’s very easy to check and fix yourself. And now Apple Airpods making more confusing to see where the actual problem is? Don’t be panic or hesitate
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Fixed: Low call volume on iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
1. Check incoming call volume level
During Incoming call time check level by press physical iPhone volume up button (Available on side edge).
Also check your iPhone is not in Mute or Silent mode. The physical side button just above the volume up button. (You are looking for incoming call ring) you found an orange mark on button slot, change button position to fix it.
2. No incoming call volume without headphone or airpods
You can’t hear voice means entirely off, then
- Restart (Press & hold Sleep/ Wake button until you show the slide to turn off) or Force restart iPhone (Press & Hold Volume down and home button).
- Check iOS update. (Settings > General > Software Update)
- Next, Go to the Settings > General > Accessibility > Call Audio Routing > Automatic.
Test again for an incoming call.
New features for experience clear sound quality, Filter all ambient noise on phone calls. Sensor auto detects and removes all interrupting sound when you place iPhone on the ear.
Go to the Settings > General > Accessibility > Phone Noise Cancellation > Enable.
3. Clear receiver
- Double check, anything is blocking receiver slots such as plastic film or case
- The clean slot from dust or other material with a brush
- Put iPhone on speaker mode, for the temp. Solutions.
4. Facetime audio, Disturb call on the carrier: Carrier Signal, Check internet connectivity
You are on public WiFi or Travelling, Wait for a few minutes. Poor internet connection or carrier signal make disturbing on call.
5. Contact App support or Speaker damage issue
Contact apple via online helpdesk; try to fix your problem with an expert at the nearest apple store. Maybe the hardware problem is there. (Don’t forget to check apple warranty).