Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
For the Twitter devotee here are the great tips about twitter notification and customization. Generally twitter app gives notification on each activity that occurs on your Tweet, New Followers, Photo tags, Retweets, New Likes and Polls that you created also on Direct message and recommendations occurs in your twitter account. Here you can manage Twitter app notification on iPhone/ iPad using the below steps.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
This guide is most essential like Change Text Size on the Twitter app only.
Steps for Manage or Customize Twitter App Notification on iPhone/ iPad
Enable/Disable Twitter App Notification from the iPhone Settings app
We can turn on or turn off twitter app notifications from Systemwide notifications settings. Follow the below steps and quickly Enable or Disable Notification on iPhone without Twitter account’s settings.
- Open Settings app on iPhone > Scroll to Twitter.
- Next, check all Twitter app Restrictions, Tap on Microphone option. Allow notification from the twitter app by enable the toggle to Green.
- That’s it. Now, Let’s customize the different types of push notification. Block unused notification that’s related to your account, Tweet, Profile, Message and more.
Notification Settings on Twitter Account From Twitter App
- Open the Twitter app on the iPhone. Now, Tap on Profile Picture.
- Next, Tap on Settings and Privacy option > Notifications.
- Enable Quality Filter toggle, Filter lower-quality content from your notifications. This won’t filter some notification that we can manage it manually. Select the Advanced filters > Manage mute notifications from people. enable the settings as you wish.
- Preferences section will also part of the notification that you receive through your mail inbox or text messages.
- Push Notifications: Related to your Tweets and From Twitter,
- SMS Notifications: Get different types of notification through SMS messages. We can stop if it’s not important for you from the below settings screen.
- Email Notifications: Customize mail category, And Stop unused mail notifications that you will receive in your Mail Inbox.
- That’s it.
Tweets: Get notification related to your tweet in your account.
Mentions and Photo tags: Enable/ Disable notification when you mention in Tweet by Other.
Retweets: notification when someone tweet on your Tweet.
Likes: People Likes your Tweet
Polls: Only on your Poll created by you or you voted on others Poll
Other Direct Notification settings are New Followers, Direct Messages, Recommendations and more see under iOS Twitter app settings.
Apply your changes and Tap on Done for save.
Manage Twitter Account notification for Web Users
For the web users have two different types of notification settings, Email Notifications, and Web Notifications.
To reach there Go to the Web Twitter account > Login with User Name and Password.
From Tap profile Photo > Settings
Next, Tap on Email Notifications, Web Notification from Left pane shown below. And customize it depends on your needs.
For disable, all types on notification in Email Just Tap “Turn off” button at the top.
That’s it for Twitter web browser users.
Also, you can manage notification on iPhone/ iPad settings app, Go to the Settings > Notifications. Also, Give rate or suggestions on how useful Twitter app notification on iPhone/ iPad users.
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏