Last Updated on Aug 29, 2020
Sometimes My iPhone X Won’t Turn On after iOS 13 Update/iOS 14 Update, and the screen is black or frozen. One day it suddenly restarts but doing this may be deleted some content from your device. A force reboots your device even if the screen is off or not responding you can go with these steps, Based on my personal experience to fix this issue. This stage also called Black Screen of Death iPhone X in that Screen isn’t responding after iOS update or with too many reasons. This tutorial also resolves an issue like iPhone X Won’t turn on after water damage, iPhone X won’t turn on after charge and overheating problems. Go with these tips, carefully! All the Best, Also comment on me in the last.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Turn on Your Apple iPhone X: Let’s Press and Hold the Side (Power) button until appearing the Apple logo on screen after that leave your iPhone. And wait for a few seconds and get started on the Hello screen.
Black Screen So iPhone X Won’t Turn On iOS 13: Fix Black Screen Issue iOS 14
- Black Screen After Charging, On or After Force Restarting
- Black Screen but iPhone X is vibrating, Sounds and Alerts usually
- The screen is On but not supporting touch, Gesture, Tap and Slide on screen
- Button not working,
- Stuck on Apple Logo and isn’t recognized in iTunes
Solution #1: Check the Below Point to get rid of My iPhone X won’t turn on after iOS update
If iPhone X Won’t Turn On After iOS 14 Update, then these can be a few reasons,
- Battery Charging lost while in charge
- USB lightning cable connected but not turned on Power
- Internal iOS glitch
- Corrupted iOS Download
- Liquid Hardware Damage
Force restarting the iPhone X can eliminate the iPhone X won’t turn on or iPhone X unresponsive touch screen iOS 13/iOS 12 within two minutes. or if iPhone X can’t turn on, then proceed with the next one.
- #1: First, press and Quickly release the Volume Up key
- #2: Press and quickly release the Volume down key
- #3: Then only press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears after the black screen.
If your iPhone X’s screen Unresponsive to touch. Force Restart gets fixed and make your iPhone’s process super fast and healthy.
Watch this video to fix my iPhone x won’t turn on at all or iPhone x won’t turn on or charge
Solution #3: Charge Your iPhone X Correctly
New iPhone comes with partial charging that’s much more enough to complete the initial setup and use some hours. In case, You are getting refurbished or tested new iPhone X by someone, and then you need to charge first of all. Leave the iPhone X in charge for two to three hours and thereafter turn on the phone by pressing the Side button. Still, the iPhone X doesn’t light up? Then pick up the soft stick and clean the charging port to remove dirt and debris.
Is this a reason for iPhone X won’t turn on because of not Charge properly? Follow this one,
If you iPhone showing, Lightning cable on a black screen, that means charging not started, but you need to check the loose connection on the power adapter. Only Battery is showing, that means your iPhone is in the charging stage. (Keep Max. time on charging)
Solution #4: Take a Fresh Backup Copy & Restore back on Your handset
Solution #5: iPhone X Gets Stuck During Startup and Screen is Black
Sometimes iPhone X won’t turn on flashing Apple logo, on the startup screen then you can connect your device to a computer and Quit iTunes, your device is connected and ready to perform force restart.
- To force restart iPhone X – First of all, press and quickly release the volume up button then press and quickly release Volume down key and in last press and hold the side button,
- Until the recovery mode is shown up on your screen [iTunes logo with Lightning cable].
- Now Launch iTunes. Wait for seconds, iTunes will say to Restore and Update button.
Select Your Prefer Option,
- Update: Reinstall New iOS without Data lose
- Restore: Reinstall New iOS after Erase all the Data, next Setup your iPhone X with iTunes to get back all the data.
- Don’t release it until the Apple logo appears and hold until the recovery mode shown up.
- We also recommend on iPhone X stuck on Apple logo on screen after a long time, So fix with Recovery or DFU setup,
- Restore or Update iPhone X into DFU Mode or Recovery Mode
- Then you will get the option to restore or update, go with the update. iTunes will reinstall iOS securing all the data, and the problem will be solved. Here’s the Video Tutorial that will show you how to Restore iPhone X in DFU mode.
Recovery Mode Didn’t Help to You, Try DFU Mode → Recovery Mode won’t work and useless, Now You are failed and unable to restart Your iPhone follow iPhone X DFU Mode, & Fix Your Problem.
Solution #6: Contact app Support or Genius Bar at Nearest Apple store
You also get repair options only when you are under warranty, and there is no physical or liquid damage, and it will probably take no charge otherwise it may be expensive. Under warranty, devices get replaced if any hardware or chip is damaged from Apple’s side.
Solution #7: Use official Charger and Kit to Fix iPhone X Won’t Turn
Sometimes the changing problem may arise that will only allow the charge from some particular charger, or maybe it only supports the Charge while connected to the PC, not to the wall charger. This may let to not turning on the screen, and the above steps may solve that.
You can also restore in DFU Mode on iPhone X because that can be one of the reasons for your iPhone not turning on. Thus this will help you out by fixing the turning on a process.
Solution #8: What Should I do when iPhone X Won’t Turn on After Water Damage
Sorry to hear about your problem. I Understand your current moment because your iPhone X won’t turn on after water damage. Don’t worry; if you take right, action on this problem then you will get a positive result. Lets we see here what you steps you should follow to turn your water-resistance (not waterproof) iPhone X ON after knowingly or accidentally dropped your phone in the swimming pool.
First of all, I inform you that the Apple iPhone X is water-resistant, not waterproof so in case your phone drop into the water then you should completely dry it then try to charge and use it. Even you don’t do this, then your phone charging port possibly shock the phone and kill ultimately. So you should go either go to the Apple store to buy a new one or go to fix a water-damaged phone repair place near you and see if they can fix it. If they can’t fix, then you may be out of luck because the brand Apple does not cover water damage under one year warranty.
As our expert team, the following hint will help you still and for the future so please read carefully:
- To survive your iPhone X against water damage, you should wrap it into the Waterproof case – you can get here the list of the Best iPhone X Waterproof Cases.
Solution #9 What should I do my iPhone X Won’t turn on after Overeating or while charging?
In the rare case, you might be facing an issue like your iPhone X overheating while charging and then won’t turn ON, so this is a worrisome situation. According to us it might software update issue, or might battery hardware problem be draining your battery fast then after iPhone X overheating and won’t turn on. Let’s try theses cool tricks to fix the iPhone X Overheating issue.
Premium Support is Free Now
if your iPhone won’t power on then you should book a Genius Bar appointment. learn here how to make a genius bar reservation.
Also, get information on Apple’s Express Replacement Service. I hope you guys enjoyed & fix My iPhone X won’t turn on.