Last Updated on Apr 12, 2021
Due to limited space on iCloud account, millions of iPhone users noticed and receiving notification and popup messages like Not enough storage in an iCloud message on iPhone, iPad. Not the worst and irritating notification and alert but it’s a reminder. So you can easily upgrade your storage plan and beware of lost data from the auto backup in the iCloud account and restore or roll back data when you need it on the same device or other iOS devices.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
“This iPhone/ iPad cannot be backed up because there is not enough iCloud storage available. You can manage storage in settings”.
Not Enough Storage in an iCloud Message on iPhone, iPad
Go through the below step-by-step guide on stop notifications for not enough storage in iCloud in the notification center.
By disable iCloud backup, Your iPhone/ iPad will back up when you connect the device with iTunes or sync with it.
- Step 1: Go to the Settings app on iPhone, iPad.
- Step 2: Next, Tap on Your Profile Name.
- Step 3: Next, Tap on iCloud.
- Step 4: In the below section, Find the option for the Manage Storage option.
- Here we can delete data by app name from the iCloud account. see in the next step.
- Also, on the same screen, you will see the customization of auto backup or use the iCloud account for backup or save your settings to apply across all Apple devices. So you can disable the toggle for an app running on iOS/iPad for a stop from the future backup.
- Step 5: Tap on App name, Here’s I am deleting iMovie data from my iCloud account.
- Step 6: Now, Disable iCloud Backup toggle.
- That’s it.
with disable, you will get a popup message like your iPhone will back up when you sync with iTunes. Ok, and you are done.
Note: You want the safest way about your data (Contacts, Message, Camera Roll, and Media file) for business use I recommended upgrade your iCloud plan in few dollars.
- For buy or check available iCloud storage Settings > iCloud > Storage. (Remove data Manage Storage > Choose App > Edit > Delete All) that will free up space in iCloud directly from iPhone.
Manage or Clear Data From iCloud On MacBook Mac
If you have your MacBook or Mac that’s is sign up with your Same Apple ID then you are able to access iCloud Data storage from MacBook, Mac. Also, you can view, Delete, and Free Up iCloud Storage. This Changes will also apply to your iPhone or iPad. So you will not get this annoying Popup message like Not Enough iCloud Storage Popup message or iCloud Backup Failed because of not enough space.
Follow the steps on your MacOS to Manage iCloud Space from MacBook, Mac.
- Click on Apple Logo () From Top Mac Menu > System Preferences.
- Next Click on Apple ID.
- Now, Select iCloud from the sidebar, and See Options for Use your iCloud storage by app name. Select with the Checkbox to use or Save data to iCloud. or Uncheck that Prevent from use iCloud Space.
- To Manage saved data from iCloud, click on Manage.
- Next, select the App from the first side and Delete unwanted data directly from here.
- Confirm the action because we can not undo the file.
- That’s it.
Still have you any problem with fixed or stop Not enough storage in an iCloud message on iPhone or iPad share with us on the comment box.