Last Updated on Apr 20, 2020
The Accessibility feature is wedded into apple’s iOS pack. Accessibility is not limited to hearing aids (higher quality digital audio) features, but that makes iOS more versatile. So hear everything about Pair hearing aids Bluetooth device on iPhone. Most helpful post for the iPhone users who having hearing problems in both ears left or right side ear. Hope older age peoples or those folks who lose his/her auditory senses at a young age. You can easily set up a hearing aid device with your iPhone, iPad or iPod and will get a complete sound like prior you heard.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
You need to be enabled Bluetooth on your iPhone to connect a third-party headset. So let’s look step-wise guide with the pictures to pair hearing aids Bluetooth device on the iPhone. In Addition, Apple allows some branded hearing aids Bluetooth headset to setup with iPhone.
Know-How to Pair Hearing Devices Aids Bluetooth on iPhone
Before getting started steps, turn your hearing aids device battery door. Because your third-party device required Bluetooth turn on. After doing that, go the following steps.
- First, Turn on Bluetooth and Pair Hearing Devices from Bluetooth settings on iPhone: Settings app > Bluetooth > Keep Your Hearing Device in Pairing mode and Tap on Davie under iPhone Bluetooth settings to pair it. Next, follow the below steps.
Manage Hearing Aids Auto Accessibility Settings:
- Open Settings app iPhone. Next, Scroll to Accessibility Settings.
- Then, Tap on Hearing Devices > Enable MFI Hearing Devices and Tap on Device name after paired from Bluetooth settings
- Enable Hearing Aid Mode for Batter sound quality.
- That’s it.
Improve the Hearing Device Interface With Your iPhone
- Adjust Audio Balance For Hearing Device on iPhone
- Enable LED Flash For Alerts On Silent
- Enable Mono Audio on iPhone
Order iOS Device
- Step 1. Launch Settings app from iPhone home screen,
- Step 2. Tap on General
- Step 3. Navigate Accessibility then scroll down the screen,
- Step 4. Under Hearing label, tap on Hearing Aids
- Step 5. Now turn Bluetooth On
Now your iPhone will search for hearing aids nearby and after discoverable. You enjoy great sound through the best hearing headset.
Now you can get more clearly iPhone audio experience than before. You can also check your hearing aids battery level on today’s view battery widget.
Premium Support is Free Now
If your hearing Aids device won’t connect with your iPhone. Please share your comments, how’s looking the way to Pair Hearing Aids Bluetooth Device on iPhone.