Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Here’s the guide on how to fix Error on Hotstar iPhone/iPad app. Hotstart in freemium live streaming and Video sites for TV shows and Games. Are you enjoying Hotstart but suddenly getting the error with a name on Playback error! On Hotstar error Code: 100000- 3321. I faced this error while watching sports live streaming on my iPhone. [annoying error code appears, while try to watching IPL season 2020] don’t worry,
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Here’s we have to try to put the number of solutions to fix today’s hotstar app error and continue to watch the video without Error. You can try HotStar App Alternatives to watch live IPL on your iOS and Android smartphones.
Steps for Watch Video on Hostar without Playback Error: 100000-3321
Solution #1: Use a Mobile browser to get rid of an error 012312
Note: Currently, lots of Disney+hotstar users are facing a playback error
playing this content due to corrupted playlist. please try again. (Error: 012312)
- Step #1. So please try to open the link on the browser (like safari, chrome, firefox)
- Step #2. log in there and enjoy today’s IPL match.
I hope, you found this helpful.
Solution #2: A stepwise guide to getting rid of Playback Error! On Hotstar Error Code
- Step 1: Tap on More options (Top Right corner) on the Hotstar iOS app. Sign in the hotstar app with your Email and Password.
- Step 2: Once you signed in, Again Tap on the app’s More icon at the top right corner of the app.
- Step 3: Tap on My Account, And Go with Start Your Free Week.
- Step 4: use Apple ID password or Touch ID On iPhone 6/7/8 Plus and Face ID for iPhone X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max.
- Step 5: once you are done, you will get the screen “You are all set”.
Anytime you can app purchase or Subscriptions on iPhone (Your Apple ID settings) from settings within seven days in you are unhappy.
Otherwise, the standard charged will be applied at the end of a free trial.
Extra tips to Fix Login Frailer on Hotstar iOS App
- The major reason that you get an error message on the Hotstar app is because of your wrong time zone.
kindly check your current time. Please make sure that it is IST, AM/PM.
- Check internet connectivity
- Might be the issue with Facebook invalid login and password.
- Use the Manual signup method
- Is Hotstar Server Down? Check from here
More tips and guide. Share your problem with us in the comment box below.