Table of Contents Show
- Alternate ways to fix Pokémon Go Crashes on iPhone, iPad
- Check for iPhone Compatibility
- Pro Tip by Redditor
- Fix 1: Update Pokemon Go & iPhone Software
- watch the video to update Pokemon Go Gane on your iPhone
- Fix 2. Force quit the app and launch again Pokémon Go
- Fix 3: Reduce Motion on iPhone
- Fix 4: Close the Background Apps
- Fix 5: Reconnect to the Internet
- Fix 6: Delete and Install Pokemon Go
- Fix 7: Wait a While
- Fix 8: Report a Bug
- Fix 9: Pokemon Go has now supported iOS 15 if not work then you so you should go back to iOS 15.xx
“The Pokémon Go is one of the fastest-growing augmented reality Games across millions of apps on the Apple App Store. Due to large numbers of downloads in less time, the Niantic developed game has server overload error, bugs, and battery drain Pokémon go. We have found Pokémon Go crashes on iPhone after the iOS 15 update. Unfortunately, there is no magic or hidden button inside the game to resolve random crashes. Even though we followed several clues through that, we continue our game.
So if you’re one of them and looking for the best solutions to fix an issue, let’s try the following steps. I hope this would be resolved your problem and will start the game smoothly.
Alternate ways to fix Pokémon Go Crashes on iPhone, iPad
Check for iPhone Compatibility
Not all iPhone supports Pokemon Go; the system requirements for Pokemon Go are listed below. If your iPhone meets all the mentioned requirements, then move forward to the next troubleshooting.
- iPhone 5S or Later
- iOS 10 or Later
- Location Services must be enabled
- iPhone should not be jailbroken
- Pokemon Go game crashes on open time due to install Beta iOS (Possible to downgrade to iOS 15.xx – watch video process at the bottom of the article) After the update iOS Beta Pokemon go crashes all the time.
- pokemon go crashes on Niantic screen, pokémon go crashes on Niantic screen 2022, pokémon go crashes on startup ios 2022
- That’s a bug right now, report it in the Feedback app.
Pro Tip by Redditor
One of the Redditors has discovered a trick to fix the crashing and lagging of Pokemon Go on iPhone and iPad. Changing the Region of the iOS device fixes the Pokemon Go; we don’t know how but it did fix this problem of many victims.
iOS 14 or Newer
- Open App Store on the iPhone.
- Tap on the Profile icon at the top right corner of the screen, then Tap on Apple ID Profile name.
- Select Country/Region option, If you have any active Apple Music subscription then first deactivate it, otherwise move to the next step, Settings > Profile name > Tap on Subscriptions > Tap on Active Subscription and Cancel subscription.
- Select Country and enter the correct details that match the Geolocation, Like City/Area Pincode with the name or Mobile number. [You can get location and mobile number on the internet for temporary use].
iOS 13 or Older Version
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone, iPad.
- Tap on your name.
- Select the iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID and sign in if asked.
- Next, tap Country/Region.
- Change the Country/Region to any other.
- Now, restart the iPhone.
- And then switch the Country/Region back to the original by following the same steps.
Fix 1: Update Pokemon Go & iPhone Software
If the Pokemon Go’s server is not down and compatible with iPhone, then the next thing you should be doing is updating the Pokemon Go if already not. Alongside, update the iPhone too.
To Update iOS Device,
- Go to the Settings
- Tap General.
- Tap Software Update. [Latest available software is iOS 15.4]
Download and install the update if available
For iOS 13 or later,
- Go to the App Store.
- Tap on the Profile icon.
- Scroll down to Pokemon Go and tap the Update button, if there is any update available.
For iOS 12 or earlier,
- Step 1. Launch App Store from your iPhone Home screen.
- Step 2. You have to tap on Updates appear right-bottom side.
- Step 3. Find Pokémon Go and tap on App Store Profile iCon and scroll the screen and then find and update Update next to the pokemon go App.
- Please Note: if not found any update, please go to the next clues.
- Step 4. Wait a minute until the game completely Updated. (3D-AR technology fulfilled game).
- That’s it.
Now launch Pokémon Go and get started to play on your iPhone and enjoy the go at the perfect location.
watch the video to update Pokemon Go Gane on your iPhone
Fix 2. Force quit the app and launch again Pokémon Go
- Step 1. Press the Home button two times to enter the multitasking screen.
- Step 2. Now Swipe the Pokémon Go card upside to force quiet.
Re-launch again and keep continuing. However, it may be panic what we can do in front of the head of this bug.
In addition, take the Visit of the Pokémon Go issue page to know all about it.
Fix 3: Reduce Motion on iPhone
Using the Reduce Motion function on the iPhone, you can easily control the graphics of the device. Although, games like this demands high graphics for smooth gameplay. Check your iPhone’s settings and tweak the Graphics and Motion settings.
For iOS 13 or later
- Open the Settings
- Scroll down to Accessibility.
- Tap Motion.
- Enable/Disable Reduce Motion
For iOS 12 or earlier
- Go to the Settings
- Tap General.
- Select Accessibility.
- Tap Motion.
- Disable/Enable Reduce Motion
Fix 4: Close the Background Apps
On average, we use 10-15 apps in our daily routine for some or another purpose and leave them open, say, virtually. All of those applications running in the background consume a good amount of processor and RAM. Keep note that whenever the application starts randomly crashing, head over to the recently used apps and force close them. Here we will do the same.
Fix 5: Reconnect to the Internet
Pokemon Go operates perfectly on the network, Cellular Data, and Wi-Fi. Just in case, to make sure you are not dealing with network issues, switch the iPhone internet to cellular data or vice versa. Then, force close the game, change the network, and again try to play.
Fix 6: Delete and Install Pokemon Go
Lastly, all you can do is delete the app and re-install it. But, don’t worry; as Pokemon Go stores the data on the Cloud, all of your gameplay will be saved to your game account.
- Long-press the Pokemon Go app until the apps start jiggling.
- Tap (x) to delete it.
Restart the iPhone and navigate to the App Store to re-install the Pokemon Go.
Fix 7: Wait a While
Popular games like Pokemon Go are likely to go under maintenance or hit by a bug; the best thing you can do is wait for a while until the developers fix the issue. Ask your fellow friends or colleagues who are having the same problem as you, then act accordingly.
Fix 8: Report a Bug
if you are affected by the issue and there is no any way to sort it out by yourself. when I highly recommended checking the issue with the app developer from the app settings. As Given below steps,
- Open the Pokemon Go app on your device, Go to the Main menu
- Go to the Settings and Find the FaQ that’s related to your problem.
- That’s it.
Note: Unfortunately there is no direct method to send Bug reports to the Pokemon Go development Team.
Fix 9: Pokemon Go has now supported iOS 15 if not work then you so you should go back to iOS 15.xx
Did you found any way to resolve Pokémon Go on your iPhone, iPad not mentioned above? Would you please drop it in the comments box? We will appreciate your reply.”