Due to privacy and security reasons, you have to know about how to delete/ Clear safari browsing history in iOS running on any iPhone, iPad models. Somewhere you have to hide your browsing activity that will be visible to any unknown person for the unlocked iOS device. Time to clear your old browsing history is a good habit because large browsing data storage will slow down your system and surfing. On behalf of web technology, most of the websites stored cookies in your browser for faster access sites when you return again in the future.
Open Safari in Private mode in iPhone, iPad
Steps for Clear Safari Browsing History in iOS: iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
Remove recent/ past search history: Safari
- Go to Safari and Open on your device.
- From the safari home screen, at the beneath of the screen tap on the Bookmark icon
- Tap History
- Next, Tap on clear to remove saved search results from the safari browser.
Clear history and Data from Safari setting in iOS
With trying these steps you don’t need to remove/ Delete recent search in safari browser shown in the above steps.
- So, Go to the Setting > Safari.
- Under the safari tap, you can see all settings related to safari and which types for data/ history you want to clear or remove completely.
Note: Apple also takes safari data backup in iCloud for restore in future time.
Agree instructions about history will be deleted from iCloud. And Do it.
Delete Cookies from a searched website in Safari: iPhone/ iPad
Not a new But available to make your browser fresh from unwanted cookies saved in your device. This will also help for better browsing speed and freezing problems.
Above steps are enough to remove saved content/ Browsing history/ delete or Clear safari browsing history in iOS running in iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.