Last Updated on
Improved camera app and Dual camera app make the iPhone perfect for professional photography. In this case, people may face a problem with red-eye on a low light dark area or late-night party/ Functions. So here I show you how to remove red-eye on the picture from the photos app on iPhone/ iPad or Edit on MacBook/Mac. Go through simple steps to fix red-eye problems in the latest iOS/iPadOS updated iPhone/iPad and macOS on MacBook/Mac Computer.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
People are also using a third-party app for re-finish or Edit pictures that saved in photos app. especially for a red-eye problem, It Doesn’t need to find or install other apps from the app store.
Remove Red-eye on Picture Using Photos app From iPhone, iPad
1: Open Photos app on iPhone/ iPad. Next, Open picture that captured in Red-Eye face.
3: Then, Tap on Edit from the top right corner of the iPhone screen.
4: Now, you have two options for fix red-eye or another issue.
- Top Left Side [Eye icon]: Red Eye repair, Tap on it for use red-eye removal tools and Find red eyespot and mark that with round circle, it will auto repair red sport within the circle.
- Top Right Side: Auto Repair Red-eye or other picture fixing problem. That’s we should do to make photo more beautiful or attractive.
Tap on Done to Save Red-Eye Fixed photo on your iPhone, iPad.
See the result below,
Not happy with built-in red-eye removal tools, Revert changes after saving on the camera roll.
How to Revert or Undo Red Eye Photo On iPhone, iPad Photos app
- Open Photos app > Tap on Edited Photo > From Top “Edit” Photo > Revert from the bottom right. And get the original quality photos just like you captured or edited before.
Solution for Red-eye removal icon not shown on Edit picture mode: Fixed
Photo apps auto-scan technology work great here, it will mark your picture problem itself. So, Red-eye removal tool will not appear on the screen for each and every photo. See the sample, But sometimes it doesn’t work. So we can do it manually using the above steps on the iPhone and iPad.
Premium Support is Free Now
Remove Red-eye on Picture Using Photos app From MacBook, Mac
- Open Spotlight Search to Find Photos app on your MacBook, Mac. This app is Pre-installed on your macOS. So you can search also the Photo to Find app.
- Open Photos app on Mac. and From Top Mac Menu > File > Import.
- Select the Red Eye photo from your Mac Drive or External Drive. Once you select to click on the Import button.
- Now, Your Photo you will find under the Recents folder from sidebar. Open Photo on your Mac Photos app.
- From top, Click on Edit option to Edit photo like remove Red-Eye.
- We have an important section for Red-Eye fix, We can automatically enable the Red-Eye problem if it works then Go with the manually fix red Eyes from Photo.
- Click on the Red Eye tool and Click on Red-Eye one by one. See below image,
- Finally, I have done for both left’right eye one by one.
- Tap on Done to Save photo on your Mac or External Source.
- That’s it.
Be smart and share an important message to others for Remove red-eye on Picture from Photos app on iPhone, iPad, MacBook Mac without third party app or software.