Some location-based background services and applications on Apple Devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod or Mac/ MacBook) automatically turn location service itself. But in the favor of user’s acknowledgment, he/ she will see an arrow icon at top of the device status bar (iOS device) and Mac’s Menu bar. But this is open privacy in favor of the device’s user. That’s you can manage it manually by Disable for remove Triangle arrow on iPhone status bar or Enable for Show if we want. Common Questions: Why is there an arrow on my iPhone 11 pro max, XS Max, Xr, X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, Turn off & Remove Arrow from iPhone Status bar and Get rid of an arrow on my iPhone.
Generally, iDevice users keep it turn off or Allow only for the selected app, Due to battery drain problem on continuously track device location. This option also helps if we installed un-trusted apps on the iOS device, that’s continuously tracking your way and not secure for us.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Steps for Turnoff/ Remove Triangle arrow on iPhone Status bar
- Step 1: Go to the Setting App on iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch.
- Step 2: Next, Tap on Privacy Near to General option (See below screen)
- Step 3: Then, Go for Location Services > Disable Location Services.
- Otherwise, Set for all apps installed in devices will also be listed under this option once you enable.
- Last Option “System Services” Gives option for Control on Apple Services
Remove Triangle icon from Mac or MacBook Menu bar
Some System tracking and Mac App required your Mac’s location, when you turn your Device Wi-Fi anywhere first it tracks the location, So it’s also easy for “Find My Mac” if Stolen.
For macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, Mac OS X EI Capitan, OS X Yosemite or macOS Sierra, MacOS High Sierra option available under the system preference.
- From top right Corner Apple icon > System Preference > Security & Privacy > Tab “Privacy” > Unlock for make changes by Enter admin password > Disable Location Service.
Note: Some apps like Maps, Buying or selling products app, required your location so you must enable them to use it. Yes, we can do that manually.
Above are the real reasons and tips on turn off/ remove Triangle arrow on iPhone status bar or Mac Devices. Share and Like us for more updates and easy ways.
Jaysukh Patel is the founder of howtoisolve. Also self Professional Developer, Techno lover mainly for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iOS, Jaysukh is one of responsible person in his family.
Contact On: [email protected] [OR] [email protected]