Last Updated on Sep 21, 2021
Some location-based background services and applications on Apple Devices (Fix Why is My Navigation Arrow on iPhone/iPad/iPod Status Bar or Mac/ MacBook Menu Bar) automatically turn location service itself. But in the favor of the user’s acknowledgment, he/ she will see an arrow icon at top of the device status bar (iOS device) and Mac’s Menu bar. But this is open privacy in favor of the device’s user. That’s you can manage it manually by Disable for remove Triangle arrow on iPhone status bar or Enable for Show if we want.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
A Common Questions: Why is there an arrow on my iPhone 13 (Pro Max) Mini, iPhone 12(Pro Max), 11 pro max, XS Max, Xr, X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, Turn off & Remove Arrow from iPhone Status bar and Get rid of an arrow on my iPhone [Top Left Corner].
Generally, iDevice users keep it turn off or Allow only for the selected app, Due to battery drain problems on continuously track device location. This option also helps if we installed un-trusted apps on the iOS device, which is continuously tracking your way and not secure for us.
Steps for Turnoff/ Remove Triangle Arrow on iPhone Status Bar, Status Bar icon on Mac
First, We will see How to hide the Status Bar icon on the iPhone without turn off Location Service on iPhone/iPad. Next, Turn off the Location Services of your iPhone.
Also, You will find the Different Customizations option to make changes for iPhone/iPad/Mac Location Services.
- Step 1: Go to the Setting App on iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch.
- Step 2: Next, Tap on Privacy Near to General option (See below screen)
- Step 3: Then, Go for Location Services > Scroll to System Services.
Moreover, the Location service is running in the background, then we can turn off it or Manage the Apps individually. and Set this While Using App only.
After turning off the location service, Find My iPhone will stay turned on. so don’t worry about device loss prevention.
- To Completely Turn off Location Service on iPhone and iPad: Settings app on iPhone > Privacy > Location Services > Disable toggle for Location Services > Toggle off/Gray.
If you feel something going wrong, then try to reset Location settings only,
Open the Settings app > General > Reset > Reset Location & Privacy. This setting we can reset without any data loss. So, Don’t worry. in this process, your device will reboot once.
Steps to Reset Location & Privacy in iOS 15 and later Version
- Head To Settings App
- Scroll the screen Tap General
- Now Click Transfer Or Reset iPhone
- Choose Reset
- Click on Reset Location & Privacy and Follow on-screen instructions. That’s it. Now check your phone status bar. i hope this found helpful.
Purple Arrow, Grey Arrow, and Hollow Arrow Means on iPhone
Different Colors with the Same Arrow showing on iPhone sending a different signal to users that you have to know.
- A Purple Arrow indicated that an item has recently users your Location.
- A Grey Arrow indicates that an item has used your location in the last 24 Hours.
- A Hollow Arrow indicates that an item may receive your location under certain conditions.
Remove Navigation Arrow icon from Mac or MacBook Menu bar
Some System tracking and Mac apps required your Mac’s location, when you turn your Device’s Wi-Fi anywhere first it tracks the location, So it’s also easy to “Find My Mac” if Mac Stolen.
For macOS Big Monterey, Big Sur, macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, Mac OS X EI Capitan, OS X Yosemite, or macOS Sierra, the MacOS High Sierra option is available under the system preference.
- Click on Apple Logo from the top mac menu.
- Next, click on the System Preferences option.
- Now, Click on Security & Privacy > Unlock the Screen to make changes.
- Next, Scroll to System Services and Click on Details option.
Blue Triangle Top Left Corner iPhone YouTube
While streaming videos on YouTube you may have encountered the Blue Triangle on the top left corner of the iPhone, what’s the Blue Triangle on the status bar indicate on iPhone? Well, to be clear, it’s a part of AirPlay Icon, like a corner of AirPlay Icon is cut due to glitch, so there is nothing to worry about if you’ve seen the Blue Triangle on the top corner iPhone status bar. The quick solution to this issue is to restart the iPhone.
Blue symbol top left corner iPhone discord
There is nothing to worry about the Blue Symbol on the iPhone status bar. It’s a random glitch or the screen is pixelated, in such cases, verify the damage by restarting the iPhone. If the blue icon disappears from the screen, consider it as a bug and if it doesn’t then it might be a hardware issue.
In both cases, updating the iPhone and Applications is the right choice. Before taking any decisions make sure to update the iOS and Apps to the latest version.
Note: Some apps like Maps, Buying, or selling products app, required your location so you must enable them to use it. Yes, we can do that manually.
Above are the real reasons and tips on turn off/ remove the Triangle arrow on the iPhone status bar or Mac Devices. Share and Like us for more updates and easy ways.