This method for Mac OS X users, they have no CD or Boot Drive to reset forgot Mac password.There are several way to change or reset forgotten mac password without disk or boot drive. If you’ve question on how it’s possible then learn it in deep at beneath. This way are remarkable for you cause you can do recover or reset forgotten mac password without disk or Boot device.
Take Mac Screen: How to capture entire Screenshot in Mac OS X: Yosemite.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Start Step of Reset forgotten mac password without disk or Boot Drive
- Remove a setup file and boot single User Mode
For single user mode, first restart your Mac and then after hold down the keys Command +S, by doing it you can get Single user mode and it’s a terminal interface.
First must check the File System
- Fsck -fy
Now, root drive of your Mac must mount writeable that’s why after change it will save:
- mount –uw /
In last, text beneath given command carefully, inspire by the key:
next, after totally removing applesetupdone file, require Reboot, so now type ‘reboot’ and press enter, here hard part is over but process is remaining so go step 2.
- Create new Use Account as a new Mac
Here you’ve to require known Mac OS X GUI to complete the reset Password process, only create new account likewise; you’ve to buy new Mac nothing more,
- ‘’Welcome Wizard’’
- Inspire the Welcome Wizard and create new Mac user account,
- Important: – keep new account name make different from previous name
- Now continue and boot Mac OS X with on the new create account and this new account is you administrator account of your Mac and it has access administrative.
- in this step of Reset forgotten mac password without disk or Boot Drive, Using system Preference reset the forgot Password
Most of process done now you’ve just need reset password process by using
Account control panel
- Go and click on the Apple logo ‘’System preferences’’
- Click on ‘’Account’’ icon in the system preferences
- Now click on the lock icon lower part of the Account preferences window and enter the new create user account data, here you can able to change the other user account and reset password of the other account
- From the Left hand side panel select those user account which contain forgotten password
- Next, after selected that account click on ‘’Reset password’’ button
- Here enter goo password that kind of password which you never forget again and it’s should be Strong too.
- Finally, now close System preference and Reboot you Mac.
- You can login your Mac Administrator account by this new rest password and hope you’ll get your system’s data and everything up-to-date and get enjoy.
Share your satisfaction on how to useful this tip on Reset forgotten mac password without disk or Boot Drive. Like it? Share.