HomePod is the smartest speaker that operates on an intelligent A8 chip for better results. From it’s sound quality to its ergonomic pattern to its elegant design. HomePod is amazing and winning hearts on peoples. But since it is an electronic device and manufactured by a human then it is obvious that sometimes you may face hiccups. Don’t worry; it is not a big deal just like when we have an issue with iPhone at that time we opt for resetting the device or HomePod Reset to Factory Settings and give a fresh start. Similarly, in HomePod, we are going to do the same.
There are two different methods through which you can reset the HomePod. Once you reset the HomePod, you have to set it up just like before.
Reset HomePod Need For,
- Your HomePod on responding after a restart
- Reset HomePod to Factory Settings
- Need to send HomePod in for Service
- Want to Sell or Give away HomePod
Two Techniques for Reset HomePod using iPhone or Without iPhone
Reset HomePod using iPhone or iPad
Make sure your HomePod is signed in with the same iPhone/iPad Apple ID.
- #1: Go to the “Home” app on the iPhone/iPad.
- #2: Now in the “Rooms” tab, press the “HomePod” banner.
- #3: After that tap on “Details”.
- #4: On the bottom click on “Remove Accessory” and it will reset the HomePod instantly.
Once the process gets completed setup the HomePod again.
If the above fix doesn’t help, then there is one more option available which can be useful to reset the device to factory settings.
Facing issue Right Now on Setup HomePod: Check HomePod Troubleshooting
Reset Apple Smart Siri Speaker HomePod Manually
- #1: At first you have to unplug the “HomePod” and re-plug it.
- #2: Next, you have to press and hold on the top of the HomePod and make sure the finger doesn’t get a lift for a second otherwise you have to perform this from the beginning.
- #3: After a few seconds a white light will turn red, and Siri will inform you that HomePod is ready to reset.
#4: Don’t lift up your finger from the top until you hear the sound of three beeps.
These are the alternative techniques for Reset HomePod or HomePod Factory settings guide to fix out the most common problems.