Clean iPhone and iPad should be the final stage and Option for all iOS users to make your device like new. After that, you can freely sell or Trade-in your Device or Hand over to unknown for repair and use. Once we clean follow clean install we have two options, which people case choose depends on use or requirements. This trick is very useful on fix internal problem by clean install then Restore iPhone and iPad. if you know, Apple Shutting down iTunes support on Mac, After the Backup and Restoring ways are changed and easier. Also, iOS 13 Clean install Required Finder to Backup, Restore and Sync data to iPhone and iPad. Let’s Check in this Tutorial.
Restore after Erase iPhone/ iPad: Restore required old backup that’s should be latest. You will get photos, Videos, Apps or Settings and Other important data. The backup we can restore from iCloud or iTunes (Now Finder). I recommended iTunes because it’s very fast and more users friendly. No worry about how much your backup was.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Note: Restore iPhone/ iPad using iCloud before Erase, Upgrade iCloud storage then start the backup.
Setup Like new after Erase: Once you erase all data from the device, Very easy to start iPhone/ iPad like new. (Skip Restore from iCloud) Follow the on-screen instruction.
This tip helps for iPhone models – iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5 and iPad – iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPad Pro all version.
Steps for Erase and Restore iPhone and iPad or Setup New
Erase Device – iPhone/ iPad
1: Go to the Settings app on the iPhone or iPad.
2: Next, Scroll down a screen and Tap on General.
3: Under General find the last option “Reset”. Under reset, you can take action for differ level of clean-up device.
4: Completely erase: Tap on “Erase All Content and Settings > Erase iPhone/ iPad”.
1.1 Restore From iCloud or iTunes/Finder: Old Latest Backup
Connect your device via USB Lightning cable to your Mac/ PC after erase.
- Open iTunes on PC or Mac. Wait for the sync times then your device will appear in iTunes top tab.
2. Turn off “Find My iPhone” on iPhone, iPad (Go to the Settings on iDevice > iCloud > Find My iPhone > Disable Find My iPhone).
1.1 Using Finder [iOS 13 Restore on MacOS Catalina]
- Open Finder on Mac running MacOS Catalina.
- Next, Connect your iPhone to Mac and Get the iPhone under the Locations.
- Click on your iPhone name, and Your iPhone required to pair,
- Unlock the iPhone screen and enter Verification passcode on iPhone Screen. Once you validate, Finder will show below screen.
- Here’s Check for Backup and Restore iPhone button will show here.
Now Use Option Key + Click on Restore iPhone button to Browse downloaded ipsw file. Choose the ipsw file and click on Open.
Go with the Update button. To Start the process. Enter the passcode to continue restoring process. First Enter Passcode on iPhone and Tap on continue button.
Don’t disconnect the iPhone from Mac, Your iPhone will reboot many times during the process. When you see the lock screen, you can disconnect and set up like a new.
Restore Old Recent Backup using Finder on Mac [Without iTunes]
Now, Copy data from old recent backup, Follow the same steps and select Restore backup under the Backup and Restore options.
1.2 Using iTunes Restore and Backup
3. Click on it > Summary > Restore iPhone (Choose last backup or what you want)
4. Click Restore iPhone + Shift key on Windows && Click on Restore + Option Key on Mac
5. Press Continue > Next on confirmation popup,
- install iOS 13 Beta on iPhone
- install iOS 12 Beta on iPhone
- install iOS 11 on iPhone
- .ipsw for iOS 10 clean install: install iOS 10 on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch Using iTunes or iCloud.
- Install iOS 9 on iPhone or other iOS devices.
- Install iOS 8 on iPhone
7. Start Restore, Wait for few minutes, it depends on your system speed. Don’t unplug iPhone or iPad in-between process.
2. Use iCloud for Restore
Before Erase if we saved past backup into iCloud then you can go with the iCloud restore. After resetting your new device setup will show screen option to start to restore data from iCloud.
It’s totally online automatic process, doesn’t need iTunes or Mac/PC. Restore time depends on your internet speed and Size of data.
Don’t Restore old Backup, Setup like new
Skip all the restore process after erase full device explained in the first step. Skip backup restore instruction and Choose “Set up as New iPhone”. And complete setup.
Premium Support is Free NowWe are happy to help you! Follow the next Step if Your Solution is not in this article, Submit this form without Sign Up, We will revert back to you via Personal Mail. In Form, Please Use the Description field to Mention our reference Webpage URL which you visited and Describe your problem in detail if possible. We covered your iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 8(Plus), iPhone 7(Plus), iPhone 6S(Plus), iPhone 6(Plus), iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPad All Generation, iPad Pro All Models, MacOS Catalina or Earlier MacOS for iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook Pro, WatchOS 6 & Earlier on Apple Watch 5/4/3/2/1, Apple TV. You can also mention iOS/iPadOS/MacOS.
Hope you get the complete overview and Guide on what to do for a clean install or Restore iPhone and iPad like new. For extra help comment on the box.