Last Updated on Feb 19, 2021
Hello guys! I heard some people are not aware of the upcoming events on the Clubhouse Social app, and because of this reason, they missed out on many exciting CH events. But, now they won’t miss any exciting events as here we are mentioning.
Get Clubhouse Event notification update on Time, and Attend the Event without any misunderstanding [Simplify International Time Gape].
How To Check the Upcoming Events on Clubhouse App?
To see upcoming events in the clubhouse first, you will see them on the home screen when you’re following different clubs or people.
Also Helpful: Create an Event on Clubhouse App
- Still, also you can tap on the calendar icon on the top right.
- Then you will see “upcoming for you“, all upcoming or my events so you can see all of the upcoming events from the people the clubs you follow.
- All of that, so yeah, that’s how it works, and of course, you can see all your upcoming events or create a new Event on Clubhouse by tapping the “Plus icon with Calendar” here in the top right.
I hope that’s helpful.
How to See My Events on Clubhouse App
As we see, All Clubhouse users can create a new Event and Invite Users from the Clubhouse community. With the simple Process of Create a New Event At the Clubhouse. Once we create CH Event, We can see it, and share event links on social with others easily, By simply tap on the Event name and Start sharing from Share card.
- Open Clubhouse App on Phone. Tap on the Calendar icon at the top.
- See the Option for Change Events Type, Select My Events Option.
- Here are all created Events. Review and share from here.
Extra Tips: You can also share Event/Room link where you are listener or speaker, You can share The invitation link to your Friend within the room, Tap on the Plus icon in Room and Invite the follower by ping someone or on Other social apps [Share option].
Now, Keep updated by enabling Event Notification on your Phone, Follow the below steps.
How Could You Enable the Notification for the Upcoming Events?
- When you tap on the calendar icon on the top right, the events will be visible to you.
- Whatever event is exciting to you, tap on that event’s “Bell icon“, and a popup will be displayed asking to “follow” or “cancel”. Select “follow” if you want to get notified about that.
- After that, on the side hand side, a bell icon is available. Tap on that, and a small tick will be visible. That means you will be notified about that event.
- When you follow your exciting event, you can also share its link on other social media, and also you can add it to your calendar if required.
You will get the Notification on Before Event Start on your Phone lock screen. If you are not getting CH notification, then Here are the settings for Manage Clubhouse App Notification on the Phone.
if something is going wrong then get the Technical Help from Clubhouse Social App Support.
Now, see it’s straightforward and easy to get updates on the new and exciting events. I hope new users and existing users won’t face any difficulties regarding the same. Don’t waste your precious time. Go through these steps, and turn on the update for exciting events.