Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Apple’s iOS software has extensive features than earlier iOS. Among all good iOS 10 features, Siri’s third party (iOS 10 SDK) application supports is excellent. There are many apps now users can do via Siri. The user can make a request and get a reply by Siri. Same way, PayPal became an app that supports Siri. PayPal is a simple and very secure digital payment app for iPhone, Android, and the web. PayPal’s iOS version is a mind-blowing update for All PayPal iPhone users. It has been revamped and allows Voice command Supports. So let’s next time Use Siri send money with PayPal on iPhone in iOS 11 or later.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Please Note: Before the below steps make sure you have the latest PayPal app on your iPhone.
Guide to use Siri to send money with PayPal on iPhone
- Step 1. Activate Siri Using Hey Siri command, or press and hold the Side-Power to Activate Siri. Note: Home button iPhone users use Press and Hold on Home button to activate Siri.
- Step 2. Tell Siri, ‘send $50 friends name.’
Step 3. Tell Siri, “Send $50 to [insert your friend’s name].”
- Step 4. Say Send or Tap on Yes for allowed Siri to access your PayPal data.
- Step 5. Now you will have to select the email or phone number of the person you want to send money.
- Step 6. Hit Send when the confirmation screen pops up.
- You’re done!
In short, now Siri becomes more useful than ever before. If you ever try to send a payment using Siri with PayPal and Siri not responding for PayPal then take your eye on given steps.
Siri Won’t Use Paypal in Search on iPhone
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone. Scroll to Siri & Search Option.
- Next, Enable Hey Siri toggle, Next Scroll to PayPal option.
- Next, Also Enable “Show in Search” and “Suggest Shortcut“.
- That’s it.
Let’s share your feedback on how’s feeling by using Siri to send money with PayPal on the iPhone. Drop your reply in the below comment box.
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏