WhatsApp users sometimes feel confusion especially send a message on a new number, not saved in contacts or Not in Contacts List. Start a new conversation with not saved contacts on iDevice quite interesting for existing WhatsApp users as well. I saw many friends and Techies are finding that way of sending WhatsApp message to a reference number that not saves and showing in contacts app or WhatsApp contacts list. Start a sending WhatsApp message without saving in your Phone app iPhone.
To broadcast messages to multiple contacts also need to create a group in WhatsApp. It’s also required first add contacts in your WhatsApp contact list then share between them.
Note: Unknown or new number must be registered in WhatsApp. Otherwise, you can’s a message to her/ Him from your WhatsApp number.
Steps for How can I send WhatsApp message without adding contact iPhone?
Update your WhatsApp with the latest version from the app store.
Method 1: how to send WhatsApp message without adding a contact in iPhone
- First of all, open the Phone app on your iPhone. (by default it is available on iPhone dock so you ca access it from any App page of your Phone screen)
- Now dial a number that you want to whatsapp without saving in your contact list.
- After that, Tap Recents call list, find a number on the top of the list.
- Tap on the (i) icon that appears right side of the dialed number.
- So you get a screen like my given example picture, Now Tap on Video button
- Select WhatsApp option and tap on Phone
- Your call will be redirected to WhatsApp so cut the Call instantly. Now follow the next steps to send WhatsApp Messages.
- Open the WhatsApp app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Calls Tab.
- Now, on the Recent call list, let’s tap on (i) next to a specific recent video call contact, which is not a saved number.
- Tap the message option.
- Now you can Send a message to the unknown number.
Method 2: How to Send WhatsApp Message to Unsaved Number
This is an alternate technique to find unsaved WhatsApp number from WhatsApp directly without Saving Number in your Contact list. Update your WhatsApp app to the latest version in the app store, Get powerful search feature in the Latest Version of WhatsApp,
- Open WhatsApp on iPhone
- Tap on the Chats tab to find the List of All Conversations> Use Search Box to find a WhatsApp number that’s not saved on your iPhone.
- Next, Search Unknown number in the search box and Start Chat.
Don’t wont to save New number in your iPhone phone app, if you want to add first then use in WhatsApp follow the below steps and find in WhatsApp using the first step.
- Open Phone app on iPhone/ iPad.
- Now Dial new numbers that you want to save with name in the contact app. Tap on Plus icon > Create New contact.
- After Save a Contact in the Phone app, Launch WhatsApp on iPhone/ iPad.
- Tap on the Contacts tab from beneath bottom size on WhatsApp screen.
- You will show whole contacts here also for easily search names from the search box at the top or directly start WhatsApp chat with your recipients.
- Tap on a Name > Tap on Chats icon near to mobile number and start a conversation
WhatsApp is the #1 free chatting app, Millions of users over the world using WhatsApp for messaging. Apple iMessage now too much improved for fun and use that preserve your WhatsApp needs. Try iMessage invisible ink, Screen effects and the handwritten message that’s you don’t find in WhatsApp chat.
To send WhatsApp message to multiple contacts, create a group or add a new member in the group explained in the above steps. Apart from iOS, Android and Other mobile platforms need the same pattern. First, save a contact in the device, then use it from the WhatsApp app.
More WhatsApp tips like Send WhatsApp message to non-contacts or others by connect with us on our social page or subscribe us to get daily tech updates.