Last Updated on Apr 14, 2020
WhatsApp users sometimes feel confusion especially send a message on a new number, not saved in contacts or Not in Contacts List. Start a new conversation with not saved contacts on iDevice quite interesting for existing WhatsApp users as well. I saw many friends and Techies are finding that way of sending WhatsApp message to a reference number that not saves and showing in contacts app or WhatsApp contacts list. Start a sending WhatsApp message without saving in your Phone app iPhone (New iPhone, iPhone 11(Pro Max), iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, 8,7,6(Plus)).
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
To broadcast messages to multiple contacts also need to create a group in WhatsApp. It’s also required first add contacts in your WhatsApp contact list then share between them.
Note: Unknown or new number must be registered in WhatsApp. Otherwise, you can’s a message to her/ Him from your WhatsApp number.
Steps for How can I send WhatsApp message without adding contact iPhone?
Update your WhatsApp with the latest version from the app store.
Method 1: how to send WhatsApp message without adding a contact in iPhone
- Open Phone app on the iPhone.
- Tap on Calls at bottom tab in WhatsApp app, Here you can see full call log, (Received Call and Unsaved, Missed Call (Unknown or Known) and Saved Number).
- Tap near to (i) icon at an unknown number.
- Now Tap on Video icon > WhatsApp > Phone. Your call will be redirected to WhatsApp and Cut the Call instantly. and follow the next steps to send WhatsApp Messages.
- Type Message in a Text box and Send it to the unknown number without saving on the iPhone.
- The old version required first save that use it in WhatsApp app, But now we send WhatsApp message to non-contact iPhone.
- Open the WhatsApp app on iPhone.
- Next, Tap on Call Tab and Find History
- Tap on Recent WhatsApp Video missed call.
- Tap on (I) button, and Tap on the message option.
- Send a message to the unknown number.
- That’s it.
Method 2: How to Send WhatsApp Message to Unsaved Number
This is an alternate technique to find unsaved WhatsApp number from WhatsApp directly without Saving Number in your Contact list. Update your WhatsApp app to the latest version in the app store, Get powerful search feature in the Latest Version of WhatsApp,
- Open WhatsApp on iPhone > Tap on Chat tab to find the List of All Conversation > Use Search Box to find WhatsApp number that’s not saved on your iPhone. Next, Search Unknown number in the search box and Start Chat.
- That’s it.
Don’t wont to save New number in your iPhone phone app, if you want to add first then use in WhatsApp follow the below steps and find in WhatsApp using the first step.
1: Open Phone app on iPhone/ iPad. Than Dial new numbers that want save with name in the contact app. Tap on Plus icon > Create New contact.
2: After Save a Contact in the Phone app, Launch WhatsApp on iPhone/ iPad.
3: Tap on Contacts tab from beneath bottom size on WhatsApp screen.
4: You will show whole contacts here also for easily search names from the search box at the top or directly start WhatsApp chat with your recipients.
Tap on Name > Tap on Chat icon near to mobile number and start a conversation
WhatsApp is the #1 free chatting app, Millions of users over the world using WhatsApp for messaging. Apple iMessage now too much improved for fun and use that preserve your WhatsApp needs. Try iMessage invisible ink, Screen effects and the handwritten message that’s you don’t find in WhatsApp chat.
Premium Support is Free Now
To send WhatsApp message to multiple contacts, create a group or add a new member in the group explained in the above steps. Apart from iOS, Android and Other mobile platforms need the same pattern. First, save a contact in the device, then use it from the WhatsApp app.