Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Would you like to set a 4-digit Passcode to make a secure iPhone Dropbox? Read here carefully. The California based tech company Dropbox is becoming a reliable private cloud storage provider. Because it has brought out, an option to set 4-digit Passcode to make iPhone Dropbox more secure and Private. So far, we used Dropbox on your iPhone, iPad but without Passcode lock facility. But now, we can keep Dropbox photos and all stored files (PDF, MP3, Doc files, etc.) in safe custody.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Before Dropbox was trusted and now we can say with emphasizing its more trustful firm. Also, you know that we get our dropbox data as it is whenever that access.
Let know in brief, What is the actual benefit to set 4-digit Passcode to make secure iPhone Dropbox?
- After generated 4-digit Dropbox Passcode, you’ll get Smart and safe Dropbox
- You haven’t needed third-party apps to hide your Dropbox app from your iPhone or iPad Home Screen.
- You can access your data from Dropbox just entering 4-digit
So, You’re keen to do this, but you’ve no idea Right? Don’t worry. We recommend the following trick with pictures to set a 4-digit Passcode to make secure iPhone Dropbox.
How Do You Put a Password on Dropbox App on the iPhone?
- Step #1. Lunch latest Dropbox on your iPhone/iPad
- Step #2. Tap on Account located at Right-lower on the screen.
- Step #3. Tap Settings that is looks like a Gear icon on-screen appear upper-left side corner.
- Step #4. Tap Turn Passcode On
- Step 5. Now Enter Dropbox Passcode,
- Step 6. Then Re-enter Dropbox Passcode.
Don’t forget: if you enter the wrong Passcode 10-times, then your iPhone will be signed from Dropbox.
How Do you Open Dropbox App on iPhone with a Fingerprint?
Note: To enable Touch ID in Dropbox App on iPhone, you must have a password-protected dropbox app, which means before activating touch Id you should Put a Password on Dropbox App on the iPhone.
- Open the Dropbox App > Tap Account > Tap on Gear icon settings located at the upper-left side > scroll the screen to turn Toggle On/Green next to the Touch ID.
How to Turn OFF Dropbox Passcode on iPhone, iPad
To turn off Dropbox Passcode,
- Step #1. Open the Dropbox App on your iOS device.
- Step #2. Tap Account located appears Right-lower side on the screen.
- Step #3. Tap on Gear icon on-screen located at the upper-left side corner.
- Step #4. Tap Turn Passcode OFF
- Step #5. Now Enter Your Dropbox Passcode.
Next time Dropbox will not ask your Enter Dropbox app password.
Get More –
You can also keep your Touch ID as your Dropbox Passcode. Please share your feedback in the comment box.
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏