In this tutorial, I’m going to describe everything about the latest iOS wallpaper. Assign live Photos as an animated lock screen Wallpaper. Apple gives in the iOS operating system; there are verities of wallpapers in sequence involved Dynamic, Stills and Live Wallpapers (Available for iPhone 11 Pro Max, XS Max, X, 8 (Plus),7 (Plus), iPhone 6S (Plus)).
Moreover, you can also set your iPhone camera roll photos like Selfies, Panoramas Wallpaper, Screenshots, Instagram and can choose a Wallpaper from your favorites Album, etc. lets a guy see here to set Live Wallpaper on iPhone.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
- Download New iPhone X Wallpaper Pack [Apple’s Official iPhone X Wallpaper HD]
Get to set Live Wallpaper on iPhone running with latest iOS
- Step 1. Go to the Settings App.
- Step 2. Tap Wallpaper tab appears between Accessibility and Siri & Search.
- Step 3. On Wallpaper Screen, Tap on Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Step 4. One the screen, you can see three options – Dynamic, Stills, and Live. in More, to set custom live wallpaper, you can scroll the screen and tap Live Photos folder (into the folder you can get all live pictures that you have taken on your phone camera with live photos action)
- Tap on a Live and select one Picture.
- Next, Move & Scale to adjust custom live wallpaper
- Step 5. Tap on Set and as per your wish, choose an option for set both or set Lock screen, or Set Home screen.
The second way is Lunch Photos App on your iPhone home screen.
Also, take Live Photos on your iPhone, then
Open recently captured live Pictures and tap on the square with an arrow pointing upwards button.
Now, swipe left side on the bottom menu bar and Tap on Use as Wallpaper.
Adjust the photos by your finger pinch zoom/out and Hit on Set and you’ll get a pop up (Set lock screen, Set Home screen and both). Choose your desired option and wait until wallpaper setting loads.
Read more – Live Wallpaper not working on Apple iPhone
How to Use Live Wallpapers on iPhone
Live Wallpaper is an animated picture so to getting its visual effect. You have to Press on the display. So this is the Moving wallpaper on your brand new iPhone.
You can also download Wallpapers on your iPhone and enjoy new screen paper every day.
I experienced that the live wallpapers are not moving on the iPhone home screen. Even though, looking beautiful on the iPhone locked screen.
Let’s drop your feedback in the below comment box and share your experience concern, how seems after using live Wallpaper on the iPhone lock screen?
Jaysukh Patel is the founder of howtoisolve. Also self Professional Developer, Techno lover mainly for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iOS, Jaysukh is one of responsible person in his family.
Contact On: [email protected] [OR] [email protected]