Last Updated on Oct 13, 2021
In this article, I have covered all about Why does Snapchat keeps crashing on iPhone? and its solutions. The most popular Snapchat App is empowered iPhone users to express themselves, capture moments using Spectacles, and share them with paired iPhone’s memories of the Snapchat App. Its running flow is smooth, but sometimes after the updated app, it happens to freeze and hanging. Hence, many snap users have been reporting their problem that Snapchat keeps crashing on the iPhone randomly. Also added, the app won’t open/freeze or suddenly close in the meanwhile. Sometimes App is dramatically behaving due to installing the iOS beta version.
Are you looking for an ideal solution to get rid of the Snapchat issue then? We have found several helpful answers that will help you to fix Snapchat crashing. So let’s be ready to follow up on the bottom guide. Go step by step and do your job.
These solutions are for iPhone 13 (Pro Max) Mini, iPhone 12 Pro/Max/Mini, 11 Pro Max, XR, XS Max, XS, X, SE 2,7 (Plus), 8(Plus), 6S, 6, iPad Pro/Air
Latest Update: – 28 Sep 2021,
Today Snapchat Outage Map
How do I stop Snapchat From Crashing on My iPhone? Get Complete Solutions
Snapchat Crashing Today Suddenly
- Incompatible Version: Suddenly your Snapchat app is crashing on your iPhone, According to time you have to check multiple factors on your iPhone to Refix Snapchat App closing issues again and again or on the launch app time. Your app is updating automatically but your iOS version running on iPhone is not updated. Follow the below steps for the Outdated app or iOS installed on your iPhone.
- Check on Google about Snapchat Server Down from Status.
- The Internet is not working.
- Remove VPN, VPN connection interrupt the security, Try After Disable VPN or Uninstall VPN profile from iPhone. Settings > General > Scroll to VPN > Tap on Profile (i) > Delete VPN. Hard Reboot your iPhone and Check Snapcht Crashing fixed.
Fix 1. Verify your iPhone Software is Up to Date
Before fixing the Snapchat App Crashing problem, you should make sure that your iPhone or other Snapchat-running smartphones are updated with the latest software available. On my iPhone, this is the newest iOS.
To check for the update on your iPhone
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
- Go to the Settings app
- Tap General
- Next, you need to tap Software Update. [make sure that your phone is connected to a wi-fi network]
- Currently, the latest public OTA (Over-The-Air) firmware available is iOS 15 let’s Download and Install over WiFi.
- That’s it.
Fix 2. Update Your Snapchat App
why does my snapchat keep kicking me out? Check that you have the latest version of Snapchat installed on your iPhone. How do you fix your Snapchat when it keeps crashing? You can revise this issue sometimes by updating snap up from outdated to the latest version.
If you have no idea that How do I update my Snapchat? Let’s follow the bottom instructions;
For iOS 13 and later users will have to go with these steps to update Snapchat App;
the ideal solution is if your snapchat keeps closing every time I open it, or snapchat keeps crashing every time I take a picture.
- Open the App Store App
- Next Click on the Profile icon appears right-upper side. [if not signed-up App Store then please enter correct Apple ID and password to log-in App store]
- Now, scroll the screen and find the Snapchat app from the list of Update sections.
- Click on the Update button next to the Snapchat. wait till the app completely update. you will get an open button,
- Click on the open button to launch the Snapchat app directly fro the App store.
Note: Click here to read Snapchat App won’t update on your iPhone.
I hope the latest Snapchat version app is packed with the newest snap features and bug fixed like you facing snapchat that keeps crashing and not loading correctly.
For iOS 12 and Earlier users can update the Snapchat App using the bottom steps:
To See Snapchat Update:
- Go to App Store from the Home screen on an iOS device, you can also use the spotlight search to find the App Store app.
- Tap on Update appear right-lower on the screen
- Check for the Snapchat app in the Apps list.
- Now click on the Update button next to the Snapchat app and wait till the see Open button. after successfully updating, click on the Open button to re-launch the snap app from the App Store.
Still, the latest Snapchat version is 126.96.36.199 or later
Fix 3. Force Quit Snapchat and Re-Open Again
Let’s Twice click on the Home button, and you will get a multitasking screen, swipe the screen to the right, find Snapchat, and then tap and swipe up Snapchat to completely close.
Most of the Social App Required Internet connectivity on App Launch time. Also, Check Internet Connection is on, Switch or Use Cellular/Mobile Data or WiFi connection.
Fix 4. Delete the Snapchat app and Re-install
Why does my Snapchat keep crashing 2021 running on iPhone firmware iOS 15 or later?
- first, find the Snapchat app on the Home screen.
- after that, tap and hold on the snapchat app so a pop-up appears let’s tap on Delete
- Next, a pop-up will come with a title – Delete “Snapchat”? Deleting this app will also delete its data. with two options- Cancel and Delete.
- Let’s tap Delete to confirm.
Now scroll the screen to get the tutorial on how to re-install snapchat back on your iPhone.
Alternative, iOS 12 and earlier snapchat users can delete the snap app with the following instructions:
- Tap and hold on the Snapchat App until the App strat to ziggle.
- Next, tap on X mark badge appear on a Snapchat app icon
A popup will ask you
- Delete “Snapchat”? Deleting this app will also delete its data.
with two options- Cancel and Delete.
- Just tap Delete to confirm.
Re-install Snapchat App on Apple iPhone
- Open the App Store App
- Next click on the Search bar and type Snapchat
you’ll get a list of the Apps with Snapchat and related more App.
- Click on the Snapchat app
- Next tap on the cloud with down arrow icon instead Gets button.
Note: First time install app shows the Get button, but once installed, then delete and after re-install app gives option down arrow with cloud icon, not offers Get button. So wait till the re-install Snapchat App.
After all these procedures, Open the Snapchat App, then enter the correct Snapchat username and Snapchat password to use the bug-free instant text message Snapchat App.
Unfortunately, the problem persists; please keep continuous for the following troubleshooting to stop Snapchat from crashing on your iPhone.
Fix 5: Remove VPN
Fix 5. Make Sure You Don’t Have Any Third-Party Snapchat Apps installed
Many copied apps on the Apple app store seem the official version of the favorite apps.
Above all steps orders-wise, you could also apply for other Non-Apple apps if ever crashing apps such as Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
Fix 6: Know Snapchat Server Status
Some Downdetector Analysis you have to Read, From that website, you will get the Live and Past Day Report for Snapct Server is Not live in your Region or All World. So you can search on Google about Snapchat Server issues or Downdetctor.
You should also contact the Snapchat App developer; here’s how to submit an app bug report.
Fix #7: Snapchat Keeps Crashing on open time in iOS 15
You should downgrade from iOS 15 to iOS 14.8. But then, it would help if you waited for the next update.
Do you find any solution to fix Snapchat stopped working on iPhone?