🗓️ December 4, 2020 By ✍️ Jaysukh patelin this article, I share with you How to view, download, and delete music for offline use. Now you can get the best stunning features in official apple’s music app, one of them is Download song from apple music legally. Totally redesigned and Clean UI for any users make awesome options like find favorite artists, Music types and Album. Apple also gives the option to sync your playlists, Most like songs, Saved in your online music library from any iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch) and Mac devices.
When you set up Apple music you can select your favorite songs and will be available in for your section.
For any fresh and all types of the song will find under the new section.
Your selected online song will be added to my music section When you send any of the songs to my music.
From my Music, you can download in your device for offline listen.
But below I explained a complete guide on how to download songs from apple music.
How to Download Songs from Apple Music Offline: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
Enable Automatic Downloads on Apple Music
This option lets you download the songs from Apple Music automatically, in a queue. Meanwhile, keep note that, by enabling Automatic Downloads on Apple Music on iPhone, it will not change settings on your other iOS device. Automatic Downloads is limited to a particular device.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on Music
- Turn On Automatic Downloads.
Optimize iPhone Storage After Enabling Automatic Downloads on Apple Music
Though, Automatic Downloads eats up a considerable amount of iPhone storage; to avoid such a situation, you must enable Optimize Storage inside the Music app.
- Navigate to the Settings app on your iOS Device.
- Tap Music.
- Go to Optimize Storage.
- You’ll have to select the Minimum Storage from the given options, like None, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB; the options will appear depending upon your iPhone Storage.
How to Download Songs from Apple Music to Play Offline
There are two different methods to download the songs in the Music app offline; Manually and Automatic Downloads.
Download Songs Manually,
- Launch the Apple Music
- Go to the Library or Song, that you’d like to download.
- Next to the Song, tap on + and then tap on the cloud icon.
Download Songs with Automatic Downloads,
You can only use this method if Automatic Downloads is enabled as I’ve shown above.
- Go to the Music app on iOS devices.
- Likewise, open the Library or Song to download.
- Tap +/Add, to download the song.
- After a few moments, the songs or albums will be downloaded automatically.
How to Check Downloaded Music on Apple Music App
In one place, you can access all the downloaded songs and play them offline. But where? Here’s how to view downloaded songs on Apple Music.
- Open the Music
- Select the Library
- Tap on Download Music, to see the songs you’ve downloaded on Apple Music.
How to Delete Offline Downloaded Songs on Music App iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
No longer need the old collection of downloaded Apple Music songs, then here is the way to delete offline songs from Apple Music App.
- Open the Song or Library on the Apple Music.
- Tap and hold on the library or song and then tap Remove.
- Confirm, Remove Downloads or Delete from Library at your convenience.
Delete Songs All At Once,
- Go to the Settings
- Tap on Music
- Thereafter, select Downloaded Music.
- On the upper-right screen, tap Edit.
- Tap on Minus Red icon and Delete
Are you facing problems with Download song from apple music in your iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch)? Share with us, we will revert the best solution for that.