Apple Synced all the Apple Devices for Calling purpose, So we can make a call from any apple device any time under the signed with the same Apple ID on different apple devices like iPhone, iPad, Mac. So, we can do or Receive FaceTime call from Mac, iPhone or Apple Watch. And the Same for Cellular Call. I have seen that most of the Cellular companies providing this feature under the Cellular Data or Phone settings but Some of the computer doesn’t. Because this option uses your phone cellular account to make and receive calls on devices signed into your iCloud account when they are nearby and Wi-Fi.
Want to disable iPhone/iPad cellular calls on Mac [MacOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, macOS High Sierra, Sierra] then go below for further assistance.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Phone Call Settings for Stop iPhone Calls Ringing on a Mac
- Step 1. Tap Settings app on iPhone
- Step 2. Scroll the Settings app and Tap on Phone.
- Step 3. Now Scroll and Find the options for Allow Call on Other Devices. Disable the option for Allow Calls on Other Devices.
That’s it. How to stop iPhone calls on iPad or iPod Touch. If, you want to do, disable cellular data on your iPad or iPod Touch then, follow the same steps that are given for iPhone.
How to End or Stop iPhone Calls on Mac – All macOS Version
Mac users have a Separate option on Turn off or Stop Your iPhone Call ringing a Mac when you receive a call on iPhone. Let’s Turn off from your Mac computer. This option helps you if you have more then one mac system, but you want to stop on a particular device, then go with the below steps and Do it.
- 1. Launch FaceTime app on Your Mac.
- 2. Now, Click on FaceTime menu, and then click on Preferences.
- 3: Next to the Preferences window, Find the option and Uncheck “Call from iPhone” or “iPhone Cellular Calls” depends on macOS Version on Mac.
That’s it. How to seem this tip on, Stop iPhone calls on iPad or Mac. Please leave your replay in the comment and so that we can know that, which types of more How to tip require to our readers.