Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
For the user’s proficient use of any of the third-party app, developers design most of the app with auto-sync or access camera album within the device automatically. As of my personal experience on that, 4 out of 5 applications must use your photo album and all the pictures/videos. Some popular app’s names are Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, WhatsApp, DropBox, Scanner app, Image Editing apps act. In that case, you don’t have trust in security then you can manage that buy stop to access photo by apps on iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
In an alternate way, you can set different levels of restriction like temporary disabled or Passcode protected restriction. Follow the below guide on disallowing or allow the app to access photos. Keep your iPhone updated with the latest iOS version, So this trick is helpful for All iPhone models (iPhone 11(Pro Max), iPhone XR, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8(8 Plus), iPhone 7(7 Plus), iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6(6 Plus), iPad, iPod)
Stop To Access Photo By Apps in iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch: iOS/iPadOS
- #1. Go to the Settings app on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch > Scroll to Application Names like Dropbox, Google Drive, and More.
- #2. Next, Find the Tap on Option “Photos” > Select Read and Write.[If the Photos Option is grayed out under the Below screen then you have to enable under the screen time settings on iPhone, Given next to these steps.]
- #3 That’s it.
Restriction Settings For Prevent Access Photos by Installed App
- #1 Go to the Settings app on iPhone/iPad/iPod > Scroll and Tap on Screen Time.
- #2 Next, Tap on Content and Privacy Restrictions.
- #3 Enable Content and Privacy Restrictions to toggle and Scroll to Option Photos.
- #4 Next, keep Selected Allow Changes and Scroll to the screen and Also enable the toggle for an app.
- #5 That’s it.
Restrictions settings on Old iOS/iPadOS Version on iPhone/iPad
- #1 Go to the Settings app on iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch.
- #2 Next, Tap on General > Restriction. Enter Security passcode to make changes to restrictions.
- #3 Scroll Down Screen for the Privacy section.
- #4 Then, Tap on Photos > Disable Toggle near to app (Disable if you don’t want app use photos).
You are done, Restriction automatically applied for the selected app.
Note: Also set restriction about no one can change restriction settings using second way – without a passcode. Choose Don’t allow changes under Settings > General > Restriction > Passcode > Don’t Changes. This option also useful on set preset restriction for a new app that will be installed on an iOS device.
Second Way: Without entering passcode
Go to the Settings > Privacy > Photos > Disable toggle for Stop to access photo by apps on iPhone.
For all the third-party apps running on your iOS device, above both the method works for Stop to access photos by apps on iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.