WhatsApp’s new privacy option is able to set for iOS and Android users. WhatsApp and parental company Facebook offers users privacy about his/her phone number. The motto behind this option is fairly easy and open for all, By joining or Accepting this policy you are agreeing to share your phone number to Facebook for Advertising purposes and Friend Suggestion. Also Future time Facebook use or share your contact number with other advertisement firms like Banks and Airlines.
Doesn’t require all time to stop WhatsApp sharing your number, because it’s not the visible phone number, Chats, Photos, and Video to existing Facebook users. Because it has been encrypted with the end-to-end encryption feature tested before some days.
Update: This feature was officially shut down by Whatsapp. So you are unable to get the following picture settings on your latest Whatsapp on iOS.
So you will receive relevant notification or banner ads in your mobile app (iPhone or Android).
Millions of users worldwide affecting by the new agreement so here is the guide on what we should do Stop WhatsApp sharing your number with Facebook.
Steps for Stop WhatsApp Sharing Your Number from iPhone
- Open your Facebook account and click on your profile picture.
- Click on the Facebook page profile picture.
- Click on the Settings tab in the left sidebar.
- Now go with Linked accounts.
- Select Whatsapp. Next, Click on the Remove button right side of your phone number.
- A pop-up asks you Remove primary WhatsApp number? Are you sure you want to remove phone number from your page? Your Page will no longer be connected to WhatsApp and any ads clicking to WhatsApp will be paused. Click on Remove.
You might like this: Change WhatsApp number on iPhone.
Many users reported about an option for disabling access account info not showing in the WhatsApp setting, Maybe you gave your opinion to WhatsApp, it will be automatically hidden.
If you noticed magnificence tips or update on Stop WhatsApp sharing your number, share in the comment.