Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Mail app in iOS more functional, some hidden Mail app tips and options we should try and it’s very useful for the privacy basis. Few of them are Hide email inbox in iPhone, Reorganize multiple accounts, Hide or Disable Unread Email Count badge on the mail app icon. Apple doesn’t give an option or enable lock on mail app so no one can access or read private/ important mail directly from the iOS device.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
And we have no time to regularly remove mail account and re-add when we need it. So we have a temporary solution listed here. In that, we have to set emergency tactics from the Hiding email inbox, Re-orders mail account list (Reorganize). Let’s see in detail steps.
Steps for Temporary Show/Hide Email inbox on iPhone, iPad: Temporary
First, we will see how to Hide or Remove Primary Mail Inbox (Mailboxes) from the mail app on the iPhone and iPad. Only Disable mail service from the iPhone settings app. So, Follow the steps below to Remove mail Access from the mail app without deleting the account from iPhone.
- Here’s the Mail account, That we want to Hide from the Mail app on iPhone.
- Open Settings app on iPhone > Scroll to passwords & Accounts option.
- Tap on Email Account that you want to Hide from the iOS Mail app.
- Disable toggle for mail Sync option, That’s it. Go back and check Mailbox will disappear from the mail app.
- That’s it.
Wants to Hide MailBoxes from the mail app Follow the Below steps
- Go to the Mail app on iPhone and Open it. From the top right corner of the screen, Tap on the Edit option.
- Unselect the Mailbox that you want to hide from the mail app. Tap on Done to Save Changes.
- That’s it.
Reorganize Mail inbox in the Mail app
To reorganize the mail app, Select and Hover when you want to be set in sequence. It’s also helpful for up personally, easy to open, or switch primary email inbox from the mail app.
Remove Mailboxes from Mail App on iPhone, iPad
If you are looking for a delete or Remove Mail account from your iPhone, iPad that is inactive or doesn’t in use. Then Delete the account from your iPhone only. This process Keep all of your mails on the server that can be accessible next time when you set up again or Using on Another device. Follow the below steps for Remove Mailboxes from the mail app on iPhone and iPad.
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Scroll and Tap on Passwords & Accounts.
- Next, See the list of all Mail accounts in the list under the Accounts section.
- Tap on Delete Account.
- That’s it.
Share your suggestion and the problem with us.