Table of Contents Show
You lost your iPhone with saved important data inside, making you grim about how you can protect from unauthorized access or access from third-party devices. On all online forums, tech giants are forwarding guide on how to find lost iPhone with Find My iPhone app or using iCloud or Through IMEI. But the solutions do not work on lost iPhone is offline or Find My iPhone off or Disable.
Take below quick action on special incident recommended by apple officially on support site.
Troubleshoots Steps of Find iPhone After Lost iPhone is Offline/ Switched Off
Most of the thief or cheat iPhone keeps your iPhone switched off for quickly shut down all the location tracking services or Carrier trace systems. These are the possibilities of people are suffered. But still, you have options to take action on these types of situations.
iPhone is offline/ Switched Off
Offline means no internet connection, so there is not any kind of interaction between the iPhone and Apple. You can manage the device as a pending request when iPhone comes online. Action should be taken from Lost Mode, lock it and remotely Erase it.
iOS 13 Help to Find Lost Offline Device – Enable Offline Finding
iOS 13 Find App that helps to find Offline Device using Bluetooth Address nearby apple Device. here’s my video tutorial that will learn how to find a lost device that is offline. Now in iOS and iPadOS Find App we can enable toggle to Enable Notify when found. So apple track lost device’s geolocation information in an encrypted format. That apple delivers to the requested device only, that apple can’t read or decrypt. this is one of the best security features behind it.
- Go to the Settings app on the iPhone > Tap on Your Name.
- Now, Scroll to Find my > Tap on Find My iPhone.
- Next, Enable Find My iPhone Toggle and Enable Offline Finding Toggle to Green.
- That’s it.
iPhone was not enabled on Find My iPhone
Find my iPhone disable for the device in your iCloud account or never activate at before. So you can’t take action for remotely erase data, current location on Map or send warning message on the screen.
- Change your Apple ID password, prevent lost your contacts, iMessage or saved data in iCloud. Using iCloud Web.
- Also, change other social or mail Profile Password.
- Report to the local law enforcement about your lost or stolen device. That will take action through your device serial number.
- also report to the carrier for stopping all types of carrier service, before call, text, and data use.
Find My iPhone is Off From iPhone Settings
Report to Apple Support and Do Enquiry at nearby theft protection service.
Above are the limited resolution and recommendation from apple for now, for the lost iPhone, is offline/ switched off/ turn off stipulations.