Last Updated on Sep 15, 2021
in this article, I covered all solutions about How To Fix iPhone SE Wi-Fi Issues. No Wi-Fi or poor Wi-Fi connectivity on your new iPhone SE, We neither ignore this problem or use a carrier cellular data plan. So what can we do in this situation, Official here we have the right reasons behind Wi-Fi not working on iPhone SE, Let’s see and follow the ongoing instruction carefully.
Mostly after iOS update/ Upgrade raise Wi-Fi problem, Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting, Wi-Fi Signal Dropped, Can’t find Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Stopped working for the same reasons below step help correctly.
Fix Apple iPhone SE Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues
1 Check your Router or Signal strength if your iPhone SE won’t connect to wifi
First check the router which you are accessing, Might be your router is far away or not within range. If the reason is a weak signal, just try Wi-Fi signal Extender or other Long-range Wi-Fi router.
2 Wi-Fi is Turn on iPhone Setting
Your iPhone is connected to the right network, Check through the setting. Go to the Setting > Wi-Fi. See the below screen, Blue mark in front of the name is the indication about you are going right.
3 Enter Wi-Fi password
Recently, you have made a new setup in the Wi-Fi router, Enter the default password from the router backside label. In case, you updated the default Wi-Fi password, reset it in many ways that depend on the Router company.
4 Restart your iPhone SE and internet Router
Data packet loss from the router will reset after reboot the router manually or Turn off, or Also restart iPhone SE (Press and Hold Sleep/ Wake button until you see the apple icon on-screen otherwise force restart by Press Sleep/ Wake button + Home button at once until you see the black screen).
5 Why does my iPhone SE keep dropping WiFi? Try Reset Network Settings
if you facing any issue with your Apple iPhone SE keep dropping WiFi? Let’s perform Reset network setting is the trusted reliable, mature solution for Wi-Fi not working on iPhone SE running on the latest iOS version.
STEPS TO RESET NETWORK SETTINGS FOR IOS 15 AND LATER VERSION USERS
- Step #1. open Settings App that looks like a gear icon, you can search using spotlight search and App library.
- Step #2. Tap General
- Step #3. Scroll the screen all the down and tap Transfer or Reset iPhone
- Step #4. Now Tap Reset > Hit on Reset Network Settings > Enter your iPhone lock screen passcode > Click Reset Network settings.
STEPS TO RESET NETWORK SETTINGS FOR IOS 14 AND Earlier VERSION USERS
- If you are using a public network, please, contact a regional employee for assistance
- Check on another device; Make sure about only not working in your iPhone SE
- Still not working Contact Apple or go to the nearest apple store
Also, you can fix it by update the Wi-Fi router
- Other Important iOS WiFi Problems and Fixes: WiFi is Not Working in iOS.
Watch a video that suggests practical solutions: My iPhone SE Won’t Connect To Wi-Fi
To Resolve Other Problems like
- iPhone SE Siri not working
- iPhone SE Bluetooth not working
- iPhone SE Apple Pay Not working
- iPhone SE Touch ID won’t work
Above are the genuine reasons for iPhone SE Wi-Fi not working, Understand your situation, and Best of luck!
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.