Here guide about Reset Keyboard Dictionary on iPhone. The iPhone keyboard is giving to all varied experiences forever because that provides vital functions like suggesting a predictive, definition of each word in the dictionary, and much more. However, after the iOS devices support third-party keyboards and are easy to install way, sometimes users having clutter issues to typing on a great keyboard.
So if you having issues relates to your iPhone keyboard then you must try given a standard solution. In this way, you’ll return the keyboard dictionary to factory defaults. Here, the Apple iPhone dictionary is nothing but its only feature of the software keyboard, which you use to get the definition of a word through select the word and tap Define. Before going with the best solution, know what impression occurs after reset keyboard settings on the iPhone. Don’t Miss- Best iOS Keyboard Apps
- Will delete all custom words you have typed on the keyboard
- returning the keyboard dictionary to factory defaults
- Default emoji color icon
Want to do Reset Keyboard Dictionary on iPhone? Then please go with the below guide.
- Go to Settings app (looks like a gear icon) on your iPhone home screen
- Choose General
- Scroll the screen to Transfer or Reset iPhone
- Tap Reset
- A pop-up comes with various options, select Reset Keyboard Dictionary
- Enter your phone unlock passcode to move next.
- Now on the next screen, your phone will be asked Enter the Screen time passcode if you have enabled it, if not then skip this step.
- Tap Reset Dictionary – What happens to do this?
“This will delete all custom words you have typed on the keyboard, returning the keyboard dictionary to factory defaults.“
How to Reset Your iPad’s Keyboard Dictionary
is your iPad Autocorrect not working or specific reason to Reset your personal dictionary? Please follow the below steps to fix it.
- Open Settings App
- Tap General
- Choose Transfer or reset iPad appears in the right-side panel
- Tap Reset
- Now choose Reset Keyboard Dictionary
- Please Enter the Pin that you use to unlock your iPad
- Tap Reset to confirm the Reset Dictionary of your iPad; doesn’t matter if it’s Apple iPad Air, iPad Pro, or iPad mini.
I hope you would feel the factory settings keyboard again and it’s error-free too. Even if ever Reset Keyboard Dictionary not working or won’t reset then Reboot your device and try again.
Don’t miss to share your feedback on resetting keyboard settings on the iPhone.