Last Updated on Dec 3, 2020
Here guide about Reset Keyboard Dictionary on iPhone. The iPhone keyboard is giving to all varied experiences forever because that provides vital functions like suggest a predictive, definition of each word in the dictionary, and much more. However, after the iOS devices support third-party keyboard and easy to install way, sometimes users having clutter issues to typing on a great keyboard.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
So if you having issues relates to your iPhone keyboard then you must try given a standard solution. In this way, you’ll return the keyboard dictionary to factory defaults. Here, the Apple iPhone dictionary is nothing but its only feature of the software keyboard, which you use to get the definition of a word through select the word and tap Define. Before going with the best solution, know what impression occurs after reset keyboard settings on the iPhone. Don’t Miss- Best iOS Keyboard Apps
- Will delete all custom words you have typed on the keyboard
- returning the keyboard dictionary to factory defaults
- Default emoji color icon
Want to do Reset Keyboard Dictionary on iPhone? Then please go with below guide.
A handy way to Reset Keyboard Dictionary on iPhone: Common Solution for all iPhone’s
1. Go to Settings app (look likes gear icon) on your iPhone home screen
2. Navigate General (you can use the Settings Search bar)
3. Scroll down the screen and tap on Reset
4. Tap on Reset keyboard Dictionary – you’ll be asked Enter Passcode, enter your correct passcode
Step 5. You will get a pop-up tap on Reset Dictionary
I hope you would feel the factory settings keyboard again and it’s error-free too. Even ever Reset Keyboard Dictionary not working or won’t reset then Reboot your device and try again. Don’t miss to share your feedback on reset keyboard settings on the iPhone.
The guide is useful for all iOS/iPadOS supported devices including Newer iPhone, iPhone 11(Pro Max), iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 5S/SE, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 7/ 7 plus, iPhone x, iPhone 8/8 Plus, and iPads.
Get More – iOS Keyboard tips and tricks
- How to Use the one-handed keyboard on iPhone
- How to Turn off QuickType in iOS Keyboard
- Add Third-party Keyboard on Your iPhone