Table of Contents Show
- How to Upload Camera Roll Pictures to Snapchat on iPhone
Los Angeles, California. World’s popular Photos and videos sharing iOS app Snapchat has been major updates by the company. Involved new functions such as trophy case, unlock all of the new Snapchat trophies, Share My Story, etc. Stay always live by using the Snapchat on iPhone. Capture photos and share them with your friends and in my story feature. My Story is a customized function so you can be set as you wish. But users want to upload camera roll pictures to Snapchat iPhone.
Luckily, Snapchat allows us to shares iPhone camera roll Photos & Videos to individual chat conversion. But, here we will show you an alternate way to upload and send iPhone’s Photos app videos and Photos on Snapchat very easily with the help of the third-party app.
How to Upload Camera Roll Pictures to Snapchat on iPhone
(Step 1) Grant Access to Camera Roll
So far, the new applications that we install on iPhone or any iOS device, it needs permission to access your private data which include, Photos, Videos, Contacts, Location and more. Here, we need to grant access to Camera Roll so that Snapchat could access the photos and videos stored on iPhone and you can share with friends and colleagues.
- Navigate to the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap Privacy.
- Select Photos.
- Make sure to Toggle ON for Snapchat.
How to Upload Photos from Camera Roll to Snapchat
There are two ways to upload pictures to Snapchat on the iPhone, the first one is from the Camera Roll and the second is from the Snapchat app itself. I’ll show you how to upload photos from Camera Roll to Snapchat in this section, to know more tricks to upload photos to the Snapchat app, don’t miss any further tutorials of this article.
- Go to the Photos app on your iOS device.
- Find the Picture that you want to share on Snapchat.
- Tap on the Share icon.
- Select the Snapchat App. Tap on More (three-dot icon) if Snapchat is not listed.
That’s it! Now you’ll be redirected to the Snapchat app where you’ve to select whether to send the photo in Personal Chat or Story or your Group.
How to Share Photos from iPhone Camera Roll to Snapchat Personal Chat
If you don’t want the world to know your story or if it is your private photo that you want to share with beloved ones, then like WhatsApp and Instagram, Snapchat also lets you share the photo with personal chat on iPhone.
- Navigate to the Snapchat app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Chat to send a photo.
- Now, tap on the Yellow Camera symbol near the text box.
- Pick up the photo from the camera roll and then edit, draw, write or do whatever with the built-in options available and then share it with the personal chat.
How to Add Pictures from Camera Roll to Snapchat Story on iPhone?
The below method to share a photo on the story is very easy and doesn’t need any in-app purchase, so read on the steps and upload photos and videos to your Snapchat story on iPhone.
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Tap on the camera icon to pick the photo from the camera roll of the iPhone.
- On the upper-right corner, tap on the small button.
- Now, select Send Photo and then tap on My Story.
- Lastly, tap on the arrow to upload the photo to your story.
How to Use a Third-Party App to Share Photos to Snapchat from Camera Roll?
- Launch App Store from your iPhone home screen.
- Navigate Upload’n’Roll App then download and install. Don’t worry the app is very secure.
- Launch the downloaded app and login with your Snapchat Username and Password.
- Please give permission to the app to access iPhone Photos, Microphone, Contacts and Camera app.
- Now you can see all your Camera roll Photos & Videos.
- Choose Photo or video which you want to upload to Snapchat and you can also apply filters, drawings, or optimize the look of your picture.
- Choose which friends will receive the Snap.
- Tap on Send.
The Upload’n’Roll is a free app, but after the coins will be empty. You have to purchase coins to upload camera roll pictures to Snapchat iPhone continues. You can buy unlimited uploads at $4.99.
So this was the ultimate guide to upload especially for Video and Photos on Snapchat very ease. Get enjoy and share your experience in the comment box.