The answer of Why is my volume not working on my iPhone XR? If you have a bad experience with your new iPhone XR or after a couple of months and years of use, suddenly you get and feel incoming Voice sound quality is not good. So you need to use speaker mode or Bluetooth Earbuds or Headphone during call time. But we can fix it, and we have expert solutions for this. Check out these important settings for increase Call volume on iPhone XR, XS Max, or iPhone XS. That really helps in repair sound quality and boost it.
iPhone’s Call sound quality is the best compared to all Smartphone in a market that we feel from experience. So, iPhone users don’t like the poor sound quality and want to fix anyhow. This article covers with video so both will help you and guide you on how to fix issues on call volume of iPhone XR or iPhone XS Max.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Fixes the Help to increase low Call Volume on iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
Exact Solution for How do I increase the volume on my iPhone XR? Smartphone users are suffering from the problem of low call volume (Incoming or Outgoing), Because of Volume Level it low from the side button. That worked much time for me and helped with this solution to my friends and Family’s iPhone Device.
- Use Volume Up Side button during call time on iPhone
- Turn off Bluetooth, Settings > Bluetooth > Turn off. [Stop auto pair with other Bluetooth headphone]
- Update iOS to latest Version, Connect iPhone to WiFi and check Settings > Software Update > Check for Upate.
How can I make my iPhone XR ring louder? Volume is already at the top or maximum level. Check out my next case.
2. Enable Phone noise cancellation
Noise Cancellation will reduce ambient noise on phone calls when you are holding the receiver to your Ear.
- Step 1: Go to the Settings app on your iPhone
- Step 2: Next, Tap on Accessibility option.
- Step 3: Then, Find and Tap on Audio/Visual > Scroll to Phone Noise Cancellation. and Enable or Disable it.
3. iPhone XS Max/iPhone XR Earpiece volume low
Hearing Ads settings now improved in updated iOS. Check this and Turn on Hearing Aid Mode on your iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR.
- Go to the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Next, Tap on Accessibility.
- Then, Under the Hearing Aid Compatibility Tap on Enable Toggle for “Hearing Aid Compatibility”.
4. Manage iPhone ring volume & Call volume level
Control Volume using Side button may be disabled. Check the settings for ringer & Alerts Volume or Media/ Apple Music.
- Go to the Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Ringer and Alerts. Slide finger right and Level up volume to maximum. Also Enable Change with button toggle.
5. Remove Dust and Speaker slot
The correct answer of How do I fix the volume on my iPhone XR? After long time use, Clammy dust overlaid on speaker slot. You can use a soft baby toothbrush with a soft hand. Don’t do too much; otherwise light scratches will appear on screen or around top front Speaker. If you are an expert, then you can try to remove dust from inside.
6. Remove Small Peace of Plastic cover from the top speaker
Newly unpacked iPhone covered with plastic that’s the part safe and beautiful packaging from apple. And the result is, your iPhone will shout with distorted sound. Also, Check screen protector overlapped on front speaker.
Editor’s Pro Tips
After performing the entire guide on your end, still, call volume is too low. Go with the Apple help desk. Boot your Repair appointment. There should be hardware damage or Software problems.
iPhone under Apple Warranty covered all types of hardware damage except water or liquid damage.
Best Video Guide to Fix Low Call Volume or Distorted Sound on iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max
Jaysukh Patel is the founder of howtoisolve. Also self Professional Developer, Techno lover mainly for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iOS, Jaysukh is one of responsible person in his family.
Contact On: [email protected] [OR] [email protected]