Last Updated on Nov 20, 2020
Apple’s iOS app store and iTunes Store are revealed its own and third-party developers free and Purchase applications. Both are a kind of showcase in them, users can see Apple’s approved Applications with different varieties. And this fantastic collection of the Apps makes users Smartphone and tablets more useful for all time. Guess, you are scrolling down the app store and found the desire premium app and but you thinking to purchase later. So don’t leave it there, even though, bookmark it for the future. In this thread, I will teach you how to bookmark Apps on the App Store to buy or download later.
Do you want to add App into App Store favorite list on iPhone? or do you want to buy your desire app later, then luckily, Apple gives a Wishlist open, in them, you can save or bookmark a bunch of Apps on App Store for future consideration to purchase and download.
Important Note: This feature has been removed in iOS 11 (in All-new redesigned App Store) and newer, therefore, As an alternative Way in iOS 13, you will have to bookmark app into the Apple notes App or Copy the link of an App and then paste it into note App or Message App. Alternatively, Try this app [WSH LST] That is free and Gives Functionality like Earlier Wish List Feature on App Store.
A step-by-step guide to bookmarking Apps on the App Store for later iPhone
- Step 1. Open up Apple App Store on your iOS [iPhone, iPad or iPod touch] device.
- Download and install This app [WSH LST]
- Step 2. You needed Apple ID and Passcode to sign-in or Verify With Face ID/Touch ID. if you are a new iOS user, create a new Apple ID. On the other hand, if you have already signed-in on App Store, then go to the next step.
- Step 3. Now navigate an App that you want to bookmark on App Store. Here, for example, Here Yoga studio app for a future purchase, I would like to bookmark.
- Step 4. On the App Screen, tap on upward arrow icon share button appears top-right side.
- Step 5. Now, tap on add to Wish List. and click on Done. [This Option comes after WSH LST App install on your device]
- That’s it.
Now Launch the app [WSH LST] on your iPhone.
Here are all your Wish List apps that are Bookmarked for Later install or Purchase
Here, you can manage the full wish list. You can delete an app from the bookmark list very simply. Now,
How to Bookmark Music, TV Show and Movies on iTunes Store
On the latest iOS/iPadOS users can’t use Wish List Feature for iTunes Store with a third-party app.
- Launch the iTunes Store on your iOS device.
- Now navigate your desire Music Album, TV show or Movie and tap on share tab, then tap on
- Add to wishlist to get that app back to purchase and download.
- You’re done.
Conclusion – this way through, you can save your time and don’t need to find that app each time. You can access your future favorite purchase app directly from the Wishlist.
This post is dedicated to all iOS 9, iOS 10 and later software users. Did you like this post to Bookmark Apps on App Store? Please share your feedback in the comments below. You also find me on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.