Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Be more productive with your iPhone/ iPad and iPod Touch, with easy customize option like change Font size and style in iOS. Not only static fonts at home screen or settings app. But also customize or set your dynamic default text on Mail app, Contact, Note, Phones, iMessage and Calendar app other pre-installed apps that are using dynamic text. Also useful for Third-Party apps installed from an app store by you.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Note: in new iOS, Apple added a very beautiful and useful home app for all home kit installed at your home. If you are aware of text setting in iOS, then go with it. Or follow the below steps if you are unknown. I found the new setting on our iPhone 11 pro and all iOS 13 supported devices.
Ways to Change Font Size and style on iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch
How to enable bold text in iOS 13
- Open up the Settings App.
- Tap Accessibility
- navigate and Tap Display & text Size
- Turn Bold Text toggle On.
Now in iOS 13 and later device can bold text without restarting your phone, iPad tablet, or iPod.
You can install custom fonts on your iPhone with iOS 13. Watch bottom videos carefully.
Watch the video to Install or Change Font on iPhone iOS 13
How to Enable bold text in iOS 12.4.2 & Earlier iOS Device
- Step 1: Go to the Settings app.
- Step 2: Next, Tap on Display & Brightness.
- Step 3: To change Text style on your iPhone (Simple to Bold), Enable Bold Text toggle. Apply effect instantly on your iOS device, Restart must be required.
- To Vary in Text size Tap on Text Size > Move to the slider to Right
Note: if you don’t show instant effect in text size, you must restart iDevice.
Above setting made changes at all places when source use fixed text (Not dynamic).
Dynamic text Change Font size and style in iOS
Mostly all apps use dynamic text to fix on all screen size. Known apps names are notes, Calendar, Contacts, Phone, Apple Music, Home, and stock app and Mail app.
- Step 1: Go to the Setting app.
- Step 2: Next, Tap on General > Accessibility > Larger Text > Enable Larger Accessibility sizes > Increase Slider to right.
- Home apps layout: Go to the Settings App> Display & Brightness > View > Standard | Zoomed > Set.
Above all are settings depending on where you want to change text size or style in iOS running iPhone/ iPad/ iPod.
Premium Support is Free Now
Stay updated you by subscribing us on Twitter and Facebook. Also, comment you think about Change Font size and style in the native iOS feature.