Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Now in the Smartphone world, the user gets one new video call app owned by Google. That works very easily inside the door as well as on the Go mean to get good result outside, too. After the Google Hangouts, Google brings the competitive App of Microsoft Skype, Apple’s FaceTime and Messenger Called ‘’Google Duo’’. To look and get the new features you have to install it on your iOS or Android device. As a one iPhone fan, I will show you here, how to Download and install Google Duo App on iPhone, iPad step by step.
Features of Google Duo 1-to-1 Video calling App for iPhone, iPad
Google offers that the Google Duo app is removed complexity in video calling service and gives a better user experience.
- It does work as a 1-to-1 video call, just you need a phone number and you’ll be able to reach people in your iPhone contacts list.
The App has an important setting to switch Call from Wi-Fi to Cellular and conversely. So you will get fabulous Video call time without call dropping headache.
- Flagship’s focus on the development of the Duo app is Security and Privacy. So that, your All Duo Calls will get end-to-end encrypted.
A simple User interface, fast & reliable, human-designed, and Knock Knock feature to see live video of your caller before you answer them.
Steps to install and Set up Google Duo App on iPhone, iPad
- Step 1. Go to the iPhone App Store app.
- Step 2. Type Google Duo into the App Store Search bar.
- Step 3. Tap on Get then installs next to the Google Duo app.
Note – You’ll be prompted to Enter Apple ID Password.
Google Duo App will be started for download and you’ll get it on your iPhone Home screen. So now, launch the app and follow on-screen instructions to set up a fresh Google Duo Video calling app on your iPhone, iPad. And get started Video call in HD clarity with your friends, Close buddy, family member anywhere in the world.
Hope, this post regarding download and install Google Duo App on iPhone. liked it? Share it. stay tuned for more updates about Apple’s next iPhone.