Last Updated on Jan 25, 2021
inherently, we set iPhone ring volume with Vibration or Auto turn on Vibrate on iPhone Silent for the incoming call, Text, Notifications, and Alerts. By it, we can get the extra physical feeling for example, while iPhone in your pent pocket and you are passing in the traffic or noisy area at that time sometime you may not hear incoming call volume. That time, Vibration with Volume will alert you. And, you are able to take a call before it happened a missed call. Most useful for aged peoples who living with the hearing problem. I hope, your iPhone would be enabled Ring Sound with Vibration. Even though, maybe your iPhone doesn’t Vibrate on incoming call or you get a call or When it’s Ring.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Here are fixes to resolve the Vibrate issue on Apple iOS devices like iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro max, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus iPhone 7, iPhone 6S/6, iPad Cellular model. Follow stepwise and Fix your phone issues.
Troubleshooting to Fix iPhone doesn’t Vibrate on Incoming Call on Silent or When it’s Ring
Solution 1 – Check out Vibration is ON for a full iPhone
- Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS. Settings > General > Software Update > Check for Update.
- Next, Before set and use different Vibration customization settings on your iPhone, enable System-Wide vibration settings on your iPhone.
- Go to the Settings App> Tap Accessibility > Click on Touch > Vibration and Enable toggle to green.
Note – when this Vibration is switching off, all vibration on your iPhone will be disabled, including those for earthquake, tsunami, and other emergency alerts.
Solution 2- Verify iPhone Ringtone Vibration Settings
- Step 1. Go to the Settings app on your iPhone home screen.
- Step 2. Scroll down the screen to hit on Sounds.
- Step 3. Make Sure Vibrate on Ring is enabled, if it’s disabled then please turn ON it. And go for Ringtone to reach just scroll down the Sound Screen.
- Step 4. Tap on Ringtone. Now make confirm that the Vibration isn’t None.
You can Create Custom vibration or Select default Vibrate style mode apart from None. Because None option is a way to turn off Vibration without disabling Vibrate on Ring.
You seem above all ways are perfect in your case, however, your iPhone Vibration doesn’t working when you get a call then keep continuous for final answers.
Solution 3: Reboot or Restart iPhone
Trick for iPhone 11[Pro Max], XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X/ iPhone 8/ 8 Plus:
- Press and quickly release the volume up and press and Quickly release the Volume Down button sequentially, then press and hold on the Side button until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
- The way for iPhone 6S or Earlier: Press Sleep/Wake + Home button until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
- Tip for iPhone 7/7 Plus: Press and Hold Sleep/Wake button + Volume down button until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
- Press and hold the side button only until you see a slide to turn off the slider button on the screen.
iPhone doesn’t vibrate when I get a text
Why has my iPhone stopped vibrating? If your iPhone doesn’t vibrate on receiving texts, there’s nothing to worry about. Since iPhone is vibrating for phone calls and other alerts, but not only for text messages, then it’s an app-specific issue. Here’s how to fix it.
Disable and Enable Vibrate on Ring Option
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone.
- Tap Sounds & Haptics.
- Toggle Vibrate on Ring button Off and On several times.
- Then, restart the iPhone.
Turn On Vibration from Accessibility
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Look for the Vibration option.
- Make sure it is enabled.
iPhone doesn’t vibrate when plugged in
There are few workarounds that could fix the iPhone vibration issues while connecting the charger, then here’s what you can do.
Activate/De-activate Vibrate Mode on iPhone several times.
Enable the Vibration from Settings: open Settings app > Accessibility > Vibration > Toggle it ON. When this option is disabled on iPhone, your device won’t vibrate for any phone call or text message or for any alert.
Update the iOS: Open Settings app > General > Software Update. Vibration not working with only one feature is more likely a software glitch, keep the iPhone up to date to prevent these issues.
Reset All Settings: Go to Settings app > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. Any incorrect setting that is affecting the vibration on iPhone will be reset with this trick.
iPhone not Vibrating when locked
Is your iPhone paired with Apple Watch? When iPhone is locked, it passes the notifications to the Apple Watch.
Make sure Do Not Disturb is disabled on the iPhone, since it is silent all the alerts and notifications on iPhone.
Update the iPhone (Settings app > General > Software Updates) and Reset All Settings (Settings app > General > Reset > Reset All Settings). These are the two most potential tips to deal with the issues like this.
iPhone not vibrating for emails or new email?
When the iPhone vibration not working for Email, determine the internal settings for it.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap Sounds & Haptic.
- Turn On New Mail.
iPhone vibration motor broken
Try switching the Silent/Ringer switch, if you feel a vibration while changing from ringer to vibrate, then the Vibration motor is not damaged. Besides, there’s hardware called Taptic Engine is responsible for the different vibrating patterns on your iPhone. However, it is damaged, then Apple technicians would help you with this problem. How do you fix a broken iPhone vibrate? No, you cannot fix the hardware part unless you’re a technician, get the help of an expert, and get it replaced.
I Hope, this would be resolved your issue. After trying the above all fixes, even though, iPhone doesn’t Vibrate on the Incoming Call problem persists. Restart the iPhone and try again.