Last Updated on Nov 13, 2020
Google maps offline on iPhone, really help to all iOS users who have updated Google maps app. Before you go outside or in the poor network coverage area, you can plan or prepare own self by storing maps data in your iOS device locally for offline use. The Google Maps officially allow for download region, City or State.
Note: on behalf of more perfection and easily find the location, you can save limited area range predefined by Google. Also, there is no limitation on how many places you downloaded from Maps. All downloaded area will be listed in the Google Maps app setting. Google Maps trick Useful for all iPhone 11(Pro Max), XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 7 Plus, 6S Plus, and iPhone SE users.
Steps for Download/ Use Google Maps offline on iPhone, iPad
- Step 1: Open Google Maps app on the iPhone > Tap on the Profile icon at the top right corner of the iPhone screen.
- Step 2: Next, Tap on Offline maps and Ready to Download it on your iPhone, So Tap on Custom Map.
- Step 3: Now, Select the Location by Drage it and Tap on Download.
- Step 4: That’s it.
Home Button iPhone 8(8 Plus) & Earlier
- Open Google Maps app on iPhone > Tap on More option > Offline Maps.
- Next, Select the Location for Custom location, Drage the Maps on Rectangle Area.
- Then, Tap on Download to Save Google Maps offline date.
- That’s it.
For text, put your iPhone into airplane mode: WiFi and Cellular automatically turn off.
Now, from Google Maps app tap account info icon from the top left or slide your finger from the right screen edge to left.
Go with Your Places > See all saved location in your Maps.
You successfully saved or download maps for Google maps offline on iPhone, iPad from any iOS version.