Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
In this article, I’ll show you how to unsubscribe from Tinder Gold, how to stop Tinder Gold Auto-Renewal and much another tinder questionnaire that you are looking for. Frequently, I’ve seen many Tinder users didn’t find a proper answer to their questions like does deleting tinder cancel a subscription? How do I cancel Tinder Gold Subscription? Which is better, Tinder Gold or Tinder Plus? And more.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
If you find Tinder is wasting your precious time or eventually you’ve set someone in your life, we understand that there is no need for you to use Tinder. Anyways, read the post and learn how to stop Tinder Gold Subscription. Meanwhile, if you feel your query or question is uncovered in this article, kindly comment and let us know what you are looking for.
How to Deactivate Tinder Gold Subscription on iPhone, iPad, and Android
Does Deleting Tinder Cancel Subscription?
Fortunately, when we delete the Tinder app on an iOS device, it will not cancel tinder subscription only if it is subscribed using Apple ID or Google Play Store ID. And when you have subscribed to Tinder Gold or Tinder Plus, using Credit Card on Android or Tinder Web, then deleting the account will deactivate the Tinder subscription automatically.
Can I Get A Refund for Tinder Gold and Plus?
Moreover, this refund will be processed by Apple. Here’s how you can request a refund on Tinder.
How to Request Refund for Tinder App on iOS device?
- Click on the reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Enter the Apple ID and Password to fetch your account.
- Find the Tinder App and click on Report a Problem or Report.
- Now, read the on-screen instructions and submit the return request for a genuine reason.
How to Request Refund for Tinder App on Android?
To request a refund for the Tinder app on Android, follow the link and submit your request.
Is Tinder Gold Worth Paying for?
If you are confused between Tinder Gold and Tinder Plus, then you should make a decision based on your area. Like, if you live in a highly-populated area, where competition seems tough, Tinder Gold is worth buying. Alongside, if you live in a rural area, where Tinder users are quite low, then Tinder Plus is recommended, in rural areas you’ll find definitely your match. According to my opinion, this illustration is the quickest and easiest way to choose between Tinder Gold and Tinder Plus.
Which is Better Tinder Gold or Plus?
It depends where you live, if you live in megacity then to grab the hottest match, you may need Tinder Gold whereas Tinder users who live in the low-populated area, Tinder Plus is better at this price. And if you feel to subscribe to Tinder Gold, it’s your choice.
How to Turn Off Auto-Renewal on Tinder
From your iPhone, you can stop tinder gold auto-renewal directly.
- Open the Settings App on your iPhone.
- Tap on Your Apple ID Profile Name and Click on Subscriptions. Wait till the page completely load (make sure your device connect to the internet). And on the screen, you will get the list of all subscription Apps.
- Find and Tap on Tinder, to manage or turn off auto-renewal of Tinder app on iPhone.
How to Cancel Tinder Gold on iOS mobile
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on Your Apple ID Profile Name.
- Open Subscriptions. Wait till the page completely load (make sure your device connect to the internet). And on the screen, you will get the list of all subscription Apps.
- Now tap on Tinder and Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel Tinder Gold on Android Smartphone
Follow the bottom instructions on your Android phone to cancel the tinder gold subscription android.
- Launch the Google Play Store.
- Tap on More Options (Three-Bars on the top-left side).
- Go to Subscriptions.
- Select Tinder and Unsubscribe/Cancel Subscription.
- When asked, confirm the action to unsubscribe Tinder Gold Subscription.