With iOS 13 update Apple has introduced the Apple Arcade for iPhone, iPad, and Mac as well, which lets you play over hundreds of solid games by paying around $4.99/mo. Since it is the first time Apple Arcade is made available, so obviously there would be some difficulty while downloading or loading the game. If you are the one, with Apple Arcade Not Loading or Apple Arcade not Showing Up on iPad, iPhone or Mac, you’ll get all of the solutions to the question right here.
Before going with the solutions, kindly prefer the list and make sure your iPhone, iPad, and Mac are compatible to run Apple Arcade games, not all the iOS and macOS supports Apple Arcade.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Fix Apple Arcade Not Working on Mac, iPhone, iPad
Apple Arcade Compatible iPhone, iPad, and Mac
If Apple Arcade Not Showing Up on iPhone, iPad or Mac then you need to check if your device is compatible to play Apple Arcade games or not.
List of iPhone Compatible with Apple Arcade
The Apple Arcade games will work on the iPhone updated to iOS 13 or later. Here’s the list of iPhones,
- iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- iPhone XR/XS /XS Max
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8/8Plus
- iPhone 7/7Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6S/6SPlus
List of iPad Compatible with Apple Arcade
All the iPad that are updated to iPadOS 13 are capable to play Apple Arcade games. Here’s the list of iPad.
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad (5th Generation, 6th Generation, 7th Generation)
- iPad Air 2 and iPad Air 3
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st & 2nd Generation)
List of iPod Compatible with Apple Arcade
- iPod Touch 7th Generation
If your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and iPod is listed in the supported devices list but still Apple Arcade Games Not Loading then, let’s grasp the issue and eliminate it.
Solution 1: Check Apple Arcade Server Status
When Apple Arcade Games not downloading, or Apple Arcade Games not loading, then the very first thing to be checked is the Apple Arcade Server Status. Sometimes we cannot download Apple Arcade games when it is under maintenance or server is down. Visit the Apple System Status Page and verify that Apple Arcade is active.
Solution 2: Apple Arcade Won’t Download Games on Mac, iPhone, iPad
If iOS or macOS devices not downloading Apple Arcade games, then, first of all, check the Apple System Status Page as mentioned in the above solution and if everything is fine. Alternatively, when Apple Arcade not loading on iPhone, Mac or iPad check your internet connection. It requires a good internet connection to download and load the games.
Fix Apple Arcade games won’t load on Mac
- Let’s Go to the Terminal when you logged in as a user with Admin privileges on your Apple Mac.
Run the following command on your Mac terminal
sudo rm “/var/db/fpsd/SC Info/SC Info.sido”
- The second way to resolve the Apple Arcade games not load on Mac is a clean install. yes, follow this article to clean install mac Catalina and try to load your Apple arcade game once again.
Solution 3: Check Apple ID on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
To play Apple Arcade games on iPhone, iPad, and Mac, you need to sign up in the Game Center with the same Apple ID that is currently active on your device. If already signed up for Game Center, then determine the Apple ID entered matches with your device’s Apple ID. Here’s how it can be done,
On your iPhone, iPad,
- Navigate to the Settings app > Game Center and confirm the Apple ID whether is correct or not.
On your Mac,
- Open System Preferences > Internet Accounts.
- Then click Game Center and check the Apple ID.
Fix Apple Arcade Family Sharing Not Working?
Apple Arcade also supports Family Sharing just like other apps across multiple Apple devices. But for the record, Apple only allows you to add six members in your Family Sharing group, so yes up to six members can take advantage of Apple Arcade at only $4.99. Here’s the complete tutorial on how to set up family sharing on iPhone, iPad.
If Apple Arcade Family Sharing not working then, the potential way to fix Apple ID could not be found or Apple Arcade Family Sharing not working is to Sign Out of your Apple ID and Sign In back irrespective of Apple devices.
Solution 4: Force Close App Store
I hope you know how to force close apps on iOS devices, so if App Store is not loading Apple Arcade games then force close the App Store and restart your device.
To quit the App Store on Mac, click on the App Store in the menu bar and select Quit App Store and then reboot Mac as shown below.
Solution 5: Restart iPhone, iPad, and Mac
When iPhone, iPad or Mac unable to load Apple Arcade, then rebooting the device might fix the issue, depending upon the model, follow the steps.
For iPhone 8 or later and iPad without Home Button,
- Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Press and quickly release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
For iPhone 7/7Plus,
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button until the Apple logo displays on the screen.
For iPhone 6S and 6SPlus and iPad with Home button
- Press and hold the Home button and Sleep/Wake button and release it when the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- Click on the Apple menu and select Restart.
Solution 6: Update iOS and macOS to Latest Version
Be sure that your Mac and iPhone are running on the latest software update to fix bugs and irrelevant issues of iPhone and Mac. Here’s how to check for software updates on Mac and iPhone.
For iOS device,
- Go to the Settings app > General > Software Update.
- Click Apple menu > System Preferences > Software Update.
Solution 7: Use Terminal to Fix Apple Arcade Not Working on Mac
This solution is only for Mac users who are facing issues with Apple Arcade on Mac. Try this terminal code to get rid of Apple Arcade issues on Mac.
Premium Support is Free Now
- Launch Terminal from Applications > Utilities.
- Type the following command and press return.
sudo rm “/var/db/fpsd/SC Info/SC Info.sido”
Note: If your issue is not covered in this article, then comment on your issue and be specific about the problem, or submit your Apple Arcade issue in the Form Link.