🗓️ January 8, 2022 By ✍️ Jaysukh patelIt takes less than a minute to update personal details on Netflix if you are a legit customer with the required information. In this short tutorial, I’ll show you how to change Netflix’s email address. Online streaming service like Netflix is always a target for hackers and even when it comes to Netflix, it’s hard to trust our friends. That’s why changing Netflix credentials periodically is always recommended to make sure your account is safe and secure.
Aside from email, I’d suggest you change the password as it can be done from the same screen, to play on safe hands. Learn how to change Netflix’s email address on Mac/PC. Also, if you don’t have a PC nearby, check the next section, to update Netflix’s email address on the iPhone or any smartphone.
How to Update Netflix Email Address
Way to Change Email Address of Netflix on PC
- Navigate to the Netflix web interface on PC.
- To expand the menu, move the cursor on the Profile icon.
- Then, click Account.
- In the Membership & Billing section, select Change account email.
- Enter Current Email.
- Next, enter New Email and the Current Password.
- Click Save to update the Email Address of Netflix.
- After successfully changing the Netflix email address, you’ll be redirected to the Account page, showing Green Banner, that your email has been changed.
Note: From the Membership & Billing section, you can change the Netflix password.
Way to Change Netflix Email Address on iPhone- iOS /Android
- Open the Netflix app.
- Tap on three horizontal lines on the top-left corner.
- Tap on Account. Doing this will land you on the default browser.
- Look for the Membership & Billing.
- From there you can change the Netflix email address.