Bored of default voicemail greeting or someone asked you to change the default voicemail greeting? It doesn’t matter, in this article, you will learn how to change voicemail greeting on the iPhone. There are many reasons why peoples want to change this setting, teenagers will record their funky greeting whereas the professional need to be precise while recording voicemail as it can affect their personality. Also, you can set some important tips and message that teach you what types of info and data is required for your solutions and what to do to reach an emergency way and more.
However, you have to decide which type of voicemail greeting you want, so when someone calls you it creates a good impact on others. Let’s get started with how to change greeting on iPhone. (Voicemail Welcome message)
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Before you change voicemail greeting on the iPhone, make sure that you have set up the Voicemail on iPhone. Because when you follow the below procedure to change the greetings of the voicemail, you may not found the Greeting option if you haven’t set up the Voicemail yet.
How to Change Voicemail Greetings on AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint on your iPhone or Android mobile
These settings are based on Carrier provider, so you can use these steps on other mobile platforms and services. you can ask your questions that are in your mind in the comment section.
Voicemail Greetings For AT&T and Verizon Users:
Verizon only: Unfortunately, if you have set up the voicemail successfully but still unable to change the greetings of Voicemail from the Voicemail tab, then dial *86 and select option 4 to make a change.
- Step #1: Launch the “Phone” app on your iPhone.
- Step #2: Tap “Voicemail”.
- Step #3: Select “Greeting” on the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Step #4: In case, you are also using eSIM then select the second network to change voicemail greetings.
- Step #5: Select “Custom”. From here you can record a greeting.
- Step #6: Tap “Record”.
- Step #7: Now you can record your greeting, in between if you want to listen to a greeting, then tap “Stop” and then select “Play”.
- Step #8: Lastly, if you are satisfied with the recorded greeting then tap “Save”, on the upper-right corner of the screen.
Voicemail Greetings For T-mobile Users:
- Step #1: Launch the “Phone” app and go to the dial pad.
- Step #2: Press and hold 1 button to get connected with Voicemail.
- Step #3: Tap * that will redirect you to the Main menu.
- Step #4: Now, press 3 to go in “Greeting Menu”.
- Step #5: The current greeting will be played once if you are replacing it.
- Step #6: To begin the recording of a new greeting, press 2.
- Step #7: Once you finished with the recording, tap #.
- Step #8: Lastly, you have to set the newly recorded voicemail greeting by pressing 1.
Voicemail Greetings For Sprint Users:
- Step #1: Open the “Phone” app and press and hold the 1 to go in the “Voicemail menu”.
- Step #2: Enter the password.
- Step #3: Next, tap 3 for “Personal Options”.
- Step #4: Tap 2, for “Greeting”.
- Step #5: Tap 1, to record a custom greeting.
- Step #6: If you want to go for a default greeting then press 2.
- Step #7: Once you are done recording, press #.
- Step #8: Finally, press 1 will confirm greeting.
Hopefully, you found the interesting tips over here, to set different voicemail greetings messages on your iPhone that using Carrier like Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and any other.