Apple products are best, but without an Apple ID, it’s just a device with lost capabilities; you won’t be able to download apps, use iCloud Service, etc. And there were days when you had to enter your Credit Card Credentials to create Apple ID. Isn’t it nerve-racking?
Are you wondering how to create an Apple ID without a Credit Card on iPhone, iPad, or Mac? Then, continue reading the article, as we have mentioned different ways to do so.
Create Apple ID Without Payment Methods on iPhone, iPad, Mac & Windows
Every Apple user can create Apple ID without filling in the Credit Card details since it prevents accidental spending. Do you have the same motto? Follow the below guide.
How To Create Apple ID Without Credit Card On iPhone And iPad
The process of creating Apple ID on iPhone and iPad is the same. So if you have any peripherals, follow the steps below.
- Open the Settings App.
- Select Sign In To Your iPhone.
- Tap on Don’t Have An Apple ID Or Forget It?
- From the pop-up, tap on Create Apple ID.
- In the Name And Birthday screen, enter the credential in the corresponding field. Hit on Next from the right-top screen.
- Enter the Email Address; you can use a non-iCloud or iCloud email ID. Select Next.
Note: Click on Don’t Have An Email if you don’t have any. Tap Get An iCloud Email Address from the pop-up. In the Email field, enter the email address of your choice. From the top-right, hit Next > Create Email Address. Jot down the strong password and then re-verify it. Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
- In the next screen, enter the password and choose Next to move forward.
- Agree with terms and conditions by tapping on Agree at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Once done with it, the screen will prompt you to Enter your iPhone’s Passcode. Type it down, and your Apple ID is created.
- Now navigate to the App Store, and select Continue.
- Download any application, for instance, Snapchat.
- Tap on Get Button. In the next screen, enter Password of your Apple ID and tap Sign-In.
- You will get This iCloud Has Not Been Used In iTunes Store pop-up. Tap on Review.
- Now, you need to enter your information where you agree to terms and conditions and toggle to enable Agree To Terms And Conditions. And choose Next.
Under the Credit/Debit Card Menu, select None. Next, enter the General Info, and tap Next. That’s It! This is how you can create an Apple ID on iPhone and iPad.
How To Create Apple ID Without a Credit Card On Mac
If you have a Mac computer and want to create Apple ID on Mac without a Credit Card, do follow the steps below.
- Access Apple Music.
- From the menubar, click on Account > Sign-In.
- In the next screen, choose to Create New Apple ID.
- Enter the preferable email address and password. Further, verify the password in the below box. The email ID you have configured under it is your Apple store somewhere!
- Agree with the terms and conditions once you read them. Click on Continue.
- Add the prompted credentials, your Name, and your Birthday. Select Continue.
- Now under the payment method, choose None to bypass the credit card process. Enter the Billing Address and Number; click Continue.
- Choose in-between Verification Code or Call.
- Select Verify. Write down the verification code you receive.
- Lastly, click Verify.
How To Create Apple ID Without Credit Card Using Apple ID Website
If your Mac or iPhone is unresponsive, the best part is you can still create Apple ID using Browser.
- Open Safari or any of its alternatives.
- Visit appleid.apple.com.
- Hover the cursor and click on Create Your Apple ID from the top right corner.
- Jot down the asked detail; Name, Last Name, Country, Date Of Birth, desired Apple ID, Strong Password, and Phone Number. Select either Text Message or Call under Verify With A.
- Enter Captcha as per the image and click on Continue.
- Now the screen will prompt asking you to Verify Your Email ID And Phone Number using a code.
- Once finished, you will be navigated to the Manage Section of your profile.
- Select Add Payment Method, below payment and shipping.
Enter Shipping Bill And Address, and configure None in the payment method. For further confirmation, click Save.
What can I not do without credit card details after Setting up Apple ID?
There are many Apple Services that you won’t enjoy if you create Apple ID with a Credit Card.
- Apple TV+
- Apple Music
- Apple Arcade
- Apple Podcasts.
- Apple Books
- Apple Wallet
Do I need a credit card to create Apple ID? The answer is no, as we mentioned the procedure in the guide mentioned above.
Can I Skip Payment Method On Apple ID?
Yes, you can skip the Payment Method On Apple ID. As of now, you will receive the None next to the Payment Method field. You can follow your guide if you aren’t familiar with the procedure.
Can I Bypass Credit Card To Use Free App?
This common question arises when users set up the Apple ID, but it won’t allow them to download free apps unless they use credit card info. In this scenario, if the user is using the App Store for the first time with an Apple ID, they need to enter Credit Card credentials. Then, later on, when you create the Account, you renovate the payment method to NONE!