Safari is a great browser for apple devices especially for iPhone, iPad. But most of the users not happy with safari due to not being user-friendly, not fast like chrome, Easy option for bookmark page, save the page, desktop view, Private mode, and more. In that case, we have the best iPad browsers you use and make safe by removing browsing history and more. So you need to learn about each browser; let’s see how to clear history on iPhone mobile.
The browser has no parental control or passcode for access/ change settings and more. In that case, we have to be prepared or alert about no one case see our past activity or important URLs cheat from your iOS device. Also, I discussed in this article on how to clear history on iPhone and iPad, which are running on the latest iOS.
Guide on How to clear history on iPhone, iPad: Google Chrome, Safari, Dolphin, Mercury, Puffin
How to Clear Search History on iPhone safari
- Open the Safari app on iPhone > Tap on the Bookmark app icon.
- The Last Hour,
- Today and Yesterday
- All Time.
Old Safari version Settings
- Tap on the bookmark icon on your safari browser page,
- this page will be shown all URLs under the history tab.
- Next, Tap on clear for removes all saved data or URLs page to a browser.
How to Clear Search History on iPhone Google Chrome Browser
- Go to the Google Chrome app on iPad or iPhone,
- Tap three-dots icon located bottom-right corner.
- Tap History from the menu option
- Tap Clear Browsing Data…
- Click on Clear Browsing Data… appear on lower on the screen
- Now, Clear Browsing Data screen opens with many options, including Time range, Browsing history, Cookies, Site Data, Cached images and Files, Saved Passwords, and Auto-Fill data.
in this, by default, Browsing History comes selected, other all options are optional to choose if you want to clear it. Let’s see what is time range with an example.
Time Range – here, Last hour, Last 24 hours, Last 7 Days, Last 4 Weeks, All time. For example, if you want to clear last 2 days histories on google chrome iPhone browser, then choose Last 7 days to delete. This is only example to understand. if you want to clear all history, choose All time.
7. Now Click on Clear Browsing Data.
8. The items that you selected will be removed. Choose again Clear Browsing Data. in the last tap Done appear on the upper-right corner of the screen to save changes.
9. Once again, tap Done to return to the chrome browser tab.
How to Clear Search History on iPhone Dolphin browser
- Launch Dolphin browser on iOS or iPadOS device.
- Tap on the three-line option icon.
- The site pane will be shown on the screen with the half pane.
- Click on History
- Tap on Clear.
To remove all history saved on the browser.
How to Clear browsing history on iPhone Mercury browser
- Open the Mercury browser App
- Tap on Book icon appears on the bottom bar
- Next Tap on History.
- Tap Clear.
How to Clear Search History on iPhone Puffin browsers
- From browser webpage tap on option dot icon,
- option panel icons that show a list of settings icons including history option.
- Tap on History
- Next Tap on Clear from the top right.
The above steps are common for iPhone, iPad. Also covered most of the popular iOS browsers guide on How to delete history on iPad, iPhone step by step.